PS4 Bug: Archived Prism - Holo Projection Mesh Unselectable

Hello Klei,

I was hoping you could forward this bug over to BlitWorks for their next available PS4 patch.  When playing as Archived Prism, her Holo Projection Mesh will randomly become unselectable and instead the game will show the tooltip for the augment of whichever partner Agent you currently have on your team.  I tried two games, one with Decker and the other with Nika as partners to Archived Prism and both showed this bug on the very first mission each.  This bug does not exist on Turn 1 but seems to randomly start showing up after several Turns have passed.  Current Power seems to have no effect on whether the bug shows.  However, Saving and Exiting the game, then reloading will oddly enough make Holo Projection Mesh selectable again for a short time until the bug reappears.

I should add this was in Endless Mode and without utilizing the Contingency Plan DLC.

Thanks for your time in addressing this!

11 hours ago, Bagration said:

Hello Klei,

I was hoping you could forward this bug over to BlitWorks for their next available PS4 patch.  When playing as Archived Prism, her Holo Projection Mesh will randomly become unselectable and instead the game will show the tooltip for the augment of whichever partner Agent you currently have on your team.  I tried two games, one with Decker and the other with Nika as partners to Archived Prism and both showed this bug on the very first mission each.  This bug does not exist on Turn 1 but seems to randomly start showing up after several Turns have passed.  Current Power seems to have no effect on whether the bug shows.  However, Saving and Exiting the game, then reloading will oddly enough make Holo Projection Mesh selectable again for a short time until the bug reappears.

I should add this was in Endless Mode and without utilizing the Contingency Plan DLC.

Thanks for your time in addressing this!

Yes, I remember this bug. Almost all bugs in this game are UI-related... there's a patch coming soon, hopefully.

Archived