On 1/8/2017 at 1:08 AM, rubidiumsart said:

zom.pngzombie wendy

wes digs wendy.png

Wendy is dug by a interested Wes. He digs her. @mewthemew's waargh watches on with confusion.

On 10/14/2016 at 11:48 PM, Mezukie said:

THIS IS MY DESTINY! TO MAKE:NOW POST THIS!.jpegDS Spoders with an  mask, because it was my destiny to make this. As stated by

mommy spiderqueen an her darlings.png

This is kind of a late image but I felt like doing a Hallow Nights piece. Something about making a spider queen coo at her little darlings wearings their costumes just seemed like a cute idea to me.

On 1/9/2017 at 6:56 PM, GarbageCabbage said:

New Canvas.png i am the master artist

walani and brobdiginan frog.png

Kept Walani in @GarbageCabbage's style just to keep the aesthetic. Te wave looked like a hand, so I turned the wave into a brobdiginan frog. Maybe Walani's on a alcohol binge?

bickering during a hound run.png

So this happened earlier this week. I just found out I could unlock the sleeping roll. I did it three times since I found out how useful it was despite pushing of hunger. Unfortunately, the third time left me forcing Wilson into a situation he didn't need to be in. Hence the second panel. I never heard of the hound noise before, so now I learned.ariel sweats.png

beefalo and bee carnage.png

Another casefile of catastrophe. I lead a enrage beefalo in heat to a bee nest and so many red bees killed two beefalos. Wilson's reaction matched mine. I don't want to kill beefalo, so seeing the big poofers die just really hurt me emotionally. Poor beefalos.

don't starve farming pride.png

I've been really proud on learning how to farm in the game. So I wanted to do a tribute to my activity. It's been fun digging out berry buses, twigs, and grass to fill my stock. I feel smarter by doing those actions for the future. Also threw the manure in due to my manure hunting in the beefalo savannas. Though the idea of doing so disgusts my father. :wilson_ecstatic:

frog chase.png

Based after a big mistake I did: Camping next to frog ponds. The ponds also attracted mosquitoes so it was a double-edged word. On one half, you have the sacks. Though on the other, frogs and mosquitoes don't care for my existence. They want me dead if I'm near them.

pigman's model.png

Pigman's model

A request from my father. He wanted me to do a H P Lovecraft related pun with Don't Starve related assets. Especially since I keep bringing up the fascination of the Pigmen civilization compared to the other hunchbeast villages which isn't as advanced. He was hoping for a Cthulhu substitute for the "model" so I showed him the Quacken. He was fine and let me go on and he was pleased.

ariel confused shrug.pngariel sad.png

More skelemoticons. I don't want to keep using that Wilson shrug manipulation as much since that's someone's artwork. Also was missing out on a sad emoticon. I was talking to a friend about how we missed the G4 channel and their show X-play and this really inspired me to add this emoticon instead of using a facebook sticker(even if this is inspired by skellington's tear sticker from the skellington sticker collection).

• Like 8

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

wes digs wendy.png

walani and brobdiginan frog.png

frog chase.png

1. ACK! oh, no! waargh's head got replaced by plank from ed edd n eddy (i should draw that, actually.) think he'd probably enjoy the two's company, though. 

2. why hasn't this happened sooner? like WAY sooner? i never knew i need spiders with dev heads till just now.

3. the physical embodiment of hell.

4. thought poor wilson was on his back for a second there. whoops :p

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mewthemew said:
  1. ACK! oh, no! waargh's head got replaced by plank from ed edd n eddy (i should draw that, actually.) think he'd probably enjoy the two's company, though.
  2. why hasn't this happened sooner? like WAY sooner? i never knew i need spiders with dev heads till just now.
  3. thought poor wilson was on his back for a second there. whoops :p
  1. I was trying to follow the way you drew the head but I'll try better next time. :wilson_ecstatic:
  2. @Mezukie did a entire post where she turned some of the regular klei forum goers into Spiders. The pic featured was the final one she posted.
  3. Nope, frontal perspective. :wilson_ecstatic:
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. I was trying to follow the way you drew the head but I'll try better next time. :wilson_ecstatic:
  2. @Mezukie did a entire post where she turned some of the regular klei forum goers into Spiders. The pic featured was the final one she posted.
  3. Nope, frontal perspective. :wilson_ecstatic:

1. it's fine, my friend. his head is actually more of a sort of deformed molded clay-ball than a plank ^^" if you want, i can try to find that reference i made last summer again.

2. ooooooooohhhh. also, should've read your description better. they ARE masks and not just klei devs with spider bodies. oops.

3. i figured. :p slightly related, but turns out i can't actually see depth well. (which is making things like animation II very difficult at the moment)

• Like 1

On January 22, 2017 at 7:26 AM, minespatch said:

Spoiler

This is kind of a late image but I felt like doing a Hallow Nights piece. Something about making a spider queen coo at her little darlings wearings their costumes just seemed like a cute idea to me.

They are so cute! They will get much candy in the upcoming fight of the candy wars ouo <3

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

"fight"? Sounds dangerous.:wilson_sneaky:

The fight of the adorable spiders to get the most candy their bags can carry, many will perish to the toilet paper and apples but the fight must continue on to get the ultimate prize! More candy!

• Like 1

On 1/10/2017 at 3:03 PM, Chris1488 said:

Erik, the Tennis Player: Made by the Company of Creators

RacquetMod_Erik_Racquet_GoH.pngMod_Erik_Racquet_Survivor.pngMod_Erik_Racquet_Triumphant.png

Tennis BallMod_Erik_Ball_GoH.pngMod_Erik_Ball_Survivor.pngMod_Erik_Ball_Triumphant.png

On 8/15/2016 at 5:26 PM, minespatch said:

ariel pack.pngMy hat and pack. I own these in real life. The pocket is a sock latch that holds colored pencils. My bag also acts as my lunchbag besides art supply bag.

DST skeledork pack skins.png

I'm not sure whenever I'll do a Skeledork/Ariel mod, but here's concept art of my real life bag. Seeing Erik's tool skins made me want to do special skins. Even gets a hallowed touch just for kicks. The mini-bag on it is my pencil bag and pocket where I keep my sewing thread. The "b" on the Guest skin is my surname's initial.

On 1/10/2017 at 7:28 PM, Paxtonnnn said:

If you're not, here are some Don't Starve characters drawn by me in a Tim Burton style!

nmUrPwV.jpgttHPJfl.jpgIlIp2Vf.jpgcYp8tlW.jpg

2J260FG.jpgXB5lbRP.jpgDKFGTWm.jpghYVggXO.jpg
wV34wJL.jpg

burtonized starving survivors.png

I loved the challenge Paxton did here that I wanted to try what concepts he did here and then glanced at Tim Burton's official art so I could add some differentiation and toy with the designs. Nice job making the thread man. Hopefully you'll add more to it. :wilson_goodjob:

On 11/19/2016 at 9:10 PM, LiptonPee said:

DcPQw5y.png

On 1/17/2017 at 11:02 AM, halfrose said:

kingofscience-beequeen.pngss+(2017-01-17+at+01.49.43).jpg

On 1/11/2017 at 8:15 AM, halfrose said:

ss+(2017-01-11+at+11.11.37).jpg

On 1/10/2017 at 8:20 PM, Fidooop said:

You should be careful if you do! @JoeW's bees will be some extreme competition for you! o_o

On 1/10/2017 at 8:31 PM, halfrose said:

well now JoeW has a competitor here cause I bleed for bees >:y

sausage bee fight.png

One of my biggest pieces I've worked on this week. Two bee-sausages fighting for Klei forum supremacy. My character Priapus watches on in interested glee. Next to him is his husband, Loki, late to the party. He's not hip enough to mess with these bees.

On 1/9/2017 at 5:48 PM, MoloMan said:

Moolf.jpgThe second gift for the Goose/Goose is this new critter! Goolf (calf mixed with Goose), Eggling, MossGoss, and Honker.

MooseGoosePack.jpgThe last gift for the Goose/Goose is it's own backpack skin! The dragonfly, and Deerclops got their own backpack and MG is feeling left out!

gusmoose pack and fluffer.png

I couldn't resist doodling this piece of cuteness. Wilson acts as a JC Penny-esque model with a flashy gmoose pack and having a lil' snuggly Eggling nuzzling like my kitties.

On 1/11/2017 at 0:54 AM, l96735063 said:

20170111_124254.jpg20170111_124538.jpg

squeaky crabbit.png

Seeing that card made me ponder if you picked up a crabbit and then squished it like a rubber ducky. So I let Warly do the experiment. Pretty cute idea but I feel bad for the confused crabbit.

On 1/10/2017 at 7:05 AM, minespatch said:

Maxwell annoyed by puppylove.png

Something compelled me to make Maxwell channel his inner professor Fate with getting grumpy that a snow vargling getting all cuddly. I think it's the sour expression that got me to chuckle.

On 1/11/2017 at 10:24 PM, Kittydub said:

20170103200133_1.jpg

maxwells fluffpiles.png

MAxwell's grumpy expression interjected with cuddly animals will never get old to me. I'm sure Charlie did this to bug him in a fun way.

crabbits of the outbacks.png

Two crabbits. One from Shipwrecked, the other from the Sam Keith comic and cartoon The Maxx. I immediately drew this one after the squeaky crabbit piece.

SAM_2122.JPG

Time for a existential interlude of Wilson resting on a fluffy baby electric spider.

20170126-Survivors under the harvest moon.png

Maybe the angels are coming soon
With the harvest moon
If the river's rising
Look to the dark horizon
For the harvest moon, yeah
Wait a minute, just a little bit longer
It's all up to me and you ...
-"Harvest Moon", Bedlam.

Finally, the piece that has kept me up for two days straight without sleep. I figured I'd get this done in one night but due to the combination of people talking to me, maxwell memes, and offline stuff, I was fighting each free minute I had to get it done.

If you go to the first page of this thread, you'll see goals of ideas I try to tackle. So this was the next one on the list. Really proud I got this text-less lyric piece done. Just the idea of doing a piece emphasizing the in-game clock. Even got to toy around with lighting, which I'm really proud of.

• Like 10

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I loved the challenge Paxton did here that I wanted to try what concepts he did here and then glanced at Tim Burton's official art so I could add some differentiation and toy with the designs. Nice job making the thread man. Hopefully you'll add more to it. :wilson_goodjob:

sausage bee fight.png

One of my biggest pieces I've worked on this week. Two bee-sausages fighting for Klei forum supremacy. My character Priapus watches on in interested glee. Next to him is his husband, Loki, late to the party. He's not hip enough to mess with these bees.

I have been dying the whole morning after seeing this XD

• Like 2

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

gusmoose pack and fluffer.png

I couldn't resist doodling this piece of cuteness. Wilson acts as a JC Penny-esque model with a flashy gmoose pack and having a lil' snuggly Eggling nuzzling like my kitties.

20170126-Survivors under the harvest moon.png

I'm so happy that you like the backpack and Eggling as much as I do, I need to invite you to my MooseGoose cult!

I love the last picture, really good job on that one. I love the fact that it's not just an awesome picture, but the clock also fits so well. Makes you wonder if they see the sun like that  @_@

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ooh ooh! if you do, you should totally call it Wariel! :p ^_^

Now I'm a Nintendo jerk. :wilson_ecstatic: Though, to be honest, Wario and Dry bones are my favorites out of the Mario lineup.

6 hours ago, halfrose said:

I have been dying the whole morning after seeing this XD

By the way, got you and @artistcrab a crossover piece in my next batch. Inked it at Tacobell but I got some other pieces and father requests as well along the way.

5 hours ago, MoloMan said:
  1. I need to invite you to my MooseGoose cult!
  2. I love the last picture, really good job on that one. I love the fact that it's not just an awesome picture, but the clock also fits so well. Makes you wonder if they see the sun like that  @_@
  1. How many members are there? :wilson_ecstatic: Is there a cult warfare against the Wes cult?
  2. I've actually tried to test that. MAxwell, Them, or Charlie manages to mist it up if you look up. This makes me grumpy but also very intrigued.
  • Like 1

On 1/13/2017 at 7:42 AM, AquaRC said:

kimono_concept.png

On 1/12/2017 at 10:33 PM, GiddyGuy said:

unknown.pngNEW DANCE MOVES!

On 1/20/2017 at 2:59 AM, Aileen-Rose said:

YoG William.jpgGot my three mods updated for the new event.Happy Year of the Gobbler!

On 1/20/2017 at 3:17 AM, Aileen-Rose said:

Dragon Hats.jpgCourtesy of William, Wilson and Willow.

On 1/12/2017 at 10:15 PM, Instant-Noodles said:

wilson_hatdance2.gifSure thing, here's Wilson dancing!

starver gobbler luck parade.png

Let me just throw several threads into one piece while I explain what inspired me here. So this is the Lucky Monster dance. I noticed the hats are patterned after those dragon parade outfits, so I went with the theme. Except... I'm late to the party and with the wrong hat.

Originally I was intending to put Aquarc's piece into a solo but I threw a kimono on WX so he'd fit in with the theme. While I'm holding a Aku headpiece due to me binging Samurai Jack at the moment.

Giblet (Idle / Distress / Eat / Sleep / Walk) - Adopt: With 1 Feather Hat & 1 Trail Mix

Gobbler Shrine - Cost: 8 Gold Nuggets & 2 Boards to Build (Give Berry Bush to enable crafting)

Red Lantern - Cost: 3 Lucky Gold Nuggets at Gobbler Shrine

Lucky Fan - Cost: 3 Lucky Gold Nuggets at Gobbler Shrine

Red Pouch - Contains 1 Lucky Gold Nugget

year of gobbler antics.png

This piece is in red for the festive tone of the event. I'm a little late from the first post announcing the beta but not too late for the New Year since that was a few days ago.

My buddy MewtheMew already did a piece where I'm riding a giant animal, but this felt appropriate due to the animal the event is based after. Besides, I'm intending on replying to the piece I'm refering to in the next batch. Still seeing a lil' Giblet following its elder like a faithful puppy is just too cute.

On 1/12/2017 at 11:14 PM, TemporaryMan said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one with enough hatred of these birds in my heart to be completely unmoved by their "cuteness."  They don't even look cute to me; all I see is a sworn enemy that escaped justice too many times.

How ironic, then, that the shrine will set things right at last.  Oh yes it will.

hunting giblets.png

Temporary's comment just screamed Woodie to me. The idea of murderous man going after innocent birds just was funny to me. Sad but funny.

Lucky Beast Head - Cost: 8 Lucky Gold Nuggets at Gobbler Shrinedragonheadhat.gif

Lucky Beast Body - Cost: 8 Lucky Gold Nuggets at Gobbler Shrinedragonbodyhat.gif

Lucky Beast Tail - Cost: 8 Lucky Gold Nuggets at Gobbler Shrinedragontailhat.gif

lucky monster beasts.png

This was my idea on how the Lucky Beast looked like as a full animal. A creature with many legs from what I put together. It was like solving a puzzle.

On 1/27/2017 at 6:12 PM, SillyWilson said:

BIdSh7Q.png

On 1/27/2017 at 9:05 PM, minespatch said:

Ariel shoujo weebie.pngThank you! I needed a good reference for a piece I'm working on!

encountering the antlion.png

My reaction when I saw the stream leaks of the antlion's design in full. It really was a lion-headed ant. So of course I was going to squee. Cats just hit my joy button.
Even made a skelemoticon in case I want squee over kitties.ariel kitty reaction.png

This was a case where I was almost successful but it ended up a sketch before I did a second version ended up in full.

antlion sketch.png

On 1/24/2017 at 4:42 PM, toki-wartoothxx said:

1485229509598727997396.jpg1485233613014-1996346151.jpg

So here is the next part of the League's plight in the Don't Starve world. Johnny has had some previous memory with Seigfried. Causing some tension~

Johnny realizes snipers disappearance.png

On one hand, awkward tension between a adoptive son and his father... Other hand, they have to find their plucky tagalong kid before the darkness swallows him.

On 1/24/2017 at 9:37 AM, halfrose said:

kingofscience-survivor.pngNuclear Survivor:skin survivor.png

On 1/8/2017 at 2:24 PM, artistcrab said:

snow Queen.pnghere she is drawn in the Don't starve way :D XD i had to remember the colors i gave her

queen of winter meets king of science.png

The king's Nuclear survivor skin just seemed perfect for a winter setting. Then my thoughts strayed thinking about another artist OC, Queen of Winter. Especially since I realized I needed to tweak my last attempt at her.

Now they both look dignified.:wilson_sneaky:

thewarrens paranormal couple.png

Another piece I intended a far while back after watching Conjuring 2. Since the Warrens had a W in their name, they would be perfect Starvers. Using their paranormal research to study the ghost populice in the graveyard.
I imagine their gameplay would work similar to the Ice Climbers from Super Smash brothers. Better than Tencents couple mod.:wilson_ecstatic:

Mewthemew's 2oth birthday.png

A day late but I hope this works @mewthemew.

Instead of just throwing Warly in, I threw in the characters I remember the most out of you. Sorry about not adding your tree character, I really need to do more on him in the future. Anyways, since there's no cake recipes from what I know of in Don't Starve, so I worked with just Waffles and pumpkin Cookies.

I'm being greedy, making a lot of cookies for myself. Not a big fan of peanut butter cookies but I think pumpkin cookies taste like snickerdoodles. Anyways, hope you like this.:wilson_wink:

Remi tests out Wilson.png

I drew this one last night immediately after the birthday piece. Finding "Ratatouille" among the many dishes made me want to have poor Wilson pulled around by Remi. I wish the desk didn't take me a while but it was the closest thing to a big table. The Stagehand was just too tiny to make a dish like that.

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Instead of just throwing Warly in, I threw in the characters I remember the most out of you. Sorry about not adding your tree character, I really need to do more on him in the future. Anyways, since there's no cake recipes from what I know of in Don't Starve, so I worked with just Waffles and pumpkin Cookies.

I'm being greedy, making a lot of cookies for myself. Not a big fan of peanut butter cookies but I think pumpkin cookies taste like snickerdoodles. Anyways, hope you like this.:wilson_wink:

i'm not gonna lie, maybe it's because i woke up early this morning, but i actually started shaking when i saw this. thank you minespatch <3 also, OOH cookies. peanut butter's not that great in my mine either. i prefer no-bakes. yum.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mewthemew said:

i'm not gonna lie, maybe it's because i woke up early this morning, but i actually started shaking when i saw this. thank you minespatch <3 also, OOH cookies. peanut butter's not that great in my mine either. i prefer no-bakes. yum.

headache.pngI basically act like this whenever the oils from food hit my head.

So yeah, not a big fan of the effects of peanut butter cookies.

Anyways, you're welcome. Got another birthday coming up for my buddy Toki, so I should be working on that next.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

headache.pngI basically act like this whenever the oils from food hit my head.

So yeah, not a big fan of the effects of peanut butter cookies.

Anyways, you're welcome. Got another birthday coming up for my buddy Toki, so I should be working on that next.

oh, nice, cant wait to see that!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Let me just throw several threads into one piece while I explain what inspired me here. So this is the Lucky Monster dance. I noticed the hats are patterned after those dragon parade outfits, so I went with the theme. Except... I'm late to the party and with the wrong hat.

Originally I was intending to put Aquarc's piece into a solo but I threw a kimono on WX so he'd fit in with the theme. While I'm holding a Aku headpiece due to me binging Samurai Jack at the moment.

This really made my day. They all look awesome! And nice touch with the Aku mask.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

year of gobbler antics.png

This piece is in red for the festive tone of the event. I'm a little late from the first post announcing the beta but not too late for the New Year since that was a few days ago.

My buddy MewtheMew already did a piece where I'm riding a giant animal, but this felt appropriate due to the animal the event is based after. Besides, I'm intending on replying to the piece I'm refering to in the next batch. Still seeing a lil' Giblet following its elder like a faithful puppy is just too cute.

hunting giblets.png

Temporary's comment just screamed Woodie to me. The idea of murderous man going after innocent birds just was funny to me. Sad but funny.

lucky monster beasts.png

This was my idea on how the Lucky Beast looked like as a full animal. A creature with many legs from what I put together. It was like solving a puzzle.

encountering the antlion.png

My reaction when I saw the stream leaks of the antlion's design in full. It really was a lion-headed ant. So of course I was going to squee. Cats just hit my joy button.
Even made a skelemoticon in case I want squee over kitties.ariel kitty reaction.png

This was a case where I was almost successful but it ended up a sketch before I did a second version ended up in full.

antlion sketch.png

Johnny realizes snipers disappearance.png

On one hand, awkward tension between a adoptive son and his father... Other hand, they have to find their plucky tagalong kid before the darkness swallows him.

queen of winter meets king of science.png

The king's Nuclear survivor skin just seemed perfect for a winter setting. Then my thoughts strayed thinking about another artist OC, Queen of Winter. Especially since I realized I needed to tweak my last attempt at her.

Now they both look dignified.:wilson_sneaky:

thewarrens paranormal couple.png

Another piece I intended a far while back after watching Conjuring 2. Since the Warrens had a W in their name, they would be perfect Starvers. Using their paranormal research to study the ghost populice in the graveyard.
I imagine their gameplay would work similar to the Ice Climbers from Super Smash brothers. Better than Tencents couple mod.:wilson_ecstatic:

Remi tests out Wilson.png

I drew this one last night immediately after the birthday piece. Finding "Ratatouille" among the many dishes made me want to have poor Wilson pulled around by Remi. I wish the desk didn't take me a while but it was the closest thing to a big table. The Stagehand was just too tiny to make a dish like that.

all the art is awesome i just love seeing them :D but Boy is the Queen of winter in for a good one XD

• Like 3

4 hours ago, artistcrab said:

There is no cake in don't starve other then desserts being cookies, ice cream and Twinkies 

Also I don't know why but I thought if warly killed the kitties and animal people and ate them right in front of the family or someone was trying to hunt and eat them it would be really funny messup but funny.

Nice one my favorite has to be the woodie one

• Like 2

On 1/27/2017 at 10:46 AM, minespatch said:

I need to invite you to my MooseGoose cult!

On 1/27/2017 at 10:46 AM, minespatch said:

How many members are there? :wilson_ecstatic: Is there a cult warfare against the Wes cult?

Oh don't join those Moosie Goosie people bunch of slobs compared to the leadership of are geat wes Cult.

there is nothing ever needed when you join the Wes cult

@minespatch for you have nothing to lose    

Spoiler

What the hell am I doing I don't know do any of you guys know what i'm doing?

• Like 1