7 hours ago, minespatch said:
On 23/12/2016 at 2:34 AM, Ninjanemo said:

Hey guys, after watching todays stream I made some concept art for the mighty boosh.

The Mighty Booch.png

the mighty thulian boosh.png

Wanted to tackle this as soon as possible and here we go. Added Wilson as a size difference since I wanted to delve into my own inner Ray Harrihausen.

Holy crap dude, that looks terrifying :o

Nice job though!

• Like 1

On 12/31/2016 at 7:13 PM, Kittydub said:

20170101003750_1.jpg

Maxwell annoyed by puppylove.png

Something compelled me to make Maxwell channel his inner professor Fate with getting grumpy that a snow vargling getting all cuddly. I think it's the sour expression that got me to chuckle.

On 1/2/2017 at 1:01 AM, artistcrab said:

Here she is the new Queen of Winter she isn't scared to fight neither is Grace she is going to keep Wilson and her friends safe from her and her Black Deerclops  

Queen of Winterdone.png

On 1/8/2017 at 2:24 PM, artistcrab said:

snow Queen.pnghere she is drawn in the Don't starve way :D

artistcrab queen of winter.png

My take at @artistcrab Queen of Winter. Didn't want to make her do a Queen Elsa like pose, just wanted my own take while also trying those special snowflakes(sorry about your title

@Instant-Noodles ). I liked the costume and anatomy but wanted to clean up the stature that it fits more like Charlie but I'm sure that wasn't Crab's intention, so if not, tell me. I'm glad you made her, she stands out.

On 1/1/2017 at 6:32 AM, PanAzej said:

Drawing as well as coding of Wolfgang's Statue was lots of fun!Is perfect. I love it.

amazingu.jpg

On 1/1/2017 at 5:04 PM, minespatch said:

um.pngAll hail the holy Wolfgang.

holy wolfgang.png

The first thing that came across my mind when seeing poor Wolfgang carry that base. It seems to be a running theme whenever I see a "halo" behind characters. Makes me think back to Rennaisance art

On 1/3/2017 at 8:57 AM, PanAzej said:

wathgrithr_festive.jpg

So, here's Wigfrid's Festive Battle Helm. I had a bit of a problem with this one, I wasn't satisfied with the design and kept redrawing it (that's why it was delayed).

holiday helmet wigfrid.png

That helm was so well designed, I just had to draw it. Especially in the skin that fits the helm so well.

On 1/3/2017 at 10:29 PM, rubidiumsart said:

e.pngwed.png

firepit cheer squad.png

Tribute or plagiarism? You make the call. Though I just loved both pictures. Even had to thrown in a third fire-cheerleader Willow for obvious reasons.

On 1/4/2017 at 11:15 AM, Kzisor said:

Why is he not wearing any pants? Keep it rated PG man!

On 1/4/2017 at 11:40 AM, PanAzej said:

That's some Rule34 material right there:nude_wilson.jpg

Wilson no legs.png

If my legs were missing, this would be my reaction. Man, today is a huge Panazej tribute post.

candy overdose.png

If ask-us-m-n-o has a Klei account, I'll add a tag to this post. Both Quoth and m-n-o's pieces were worth combining into one piece. The original is a nice tribute to Gravity Falls. Though I had to add some Hallowed Nights candy to explain the sugar rush.

webber coacoa break.png

Once again, if kaaramel has a account, I'll tag them here for proper tribute. Kind of basically a small break from playtime for Webber. Also, the idea of Chester acting as a thermos box gets me giggling.

ariel conflicted reading.png

A skelemoticon over bewildering comment/post. Happens from time to time when I see a bewildering video title in my rss feed.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

holiday helmet wigfrid.png

That helm was so well designed, I just had to draw it. Especially in the skin that fits the helm so well.

You're right, it fits. I'll make a recolored version as a skin option in the crafting menu.

Also, I'll steal your idea of Wendy's pigtail warmers, if you don't mind. They'd look great as a part of new item coming to Festive Pack in the future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PanAzej said:

Also, I'll steal your idea of Wendy's pigtail warmers, if you don't mind. They'd look great as a part of new item coming to Festive Pack in the future.

ariel bad joke.pngGo right ahead man. If you're inspired by my work, it's a honor, man.

6 hours ago, artistcrab said:

okay, the artwork is just outstanding I love the way you draw it's awesome:wilson_goodjob: and thank you so much for the drawings you did for me  <3

Eeyyyy, wanted to carry the concept on. You deserve it. Just wished my drawing didn't look like that standard pose for Elsa Disney keeps using. :wilson_ecstatic: Your drawings have a better composition.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2017 at 11:38 AM, NightWonder7 said:

blindfoldet.jpg tried to draw Wilson blindfolded and I am literally crying XDDD

wilsonubbles.png

I didn't feel like adding a fancy border. Just seeing it made me want to do a nubby Wilson. He looks like one of those new Emoji characters from that new Sony pictures sell out film. :wilson_ecstatic:

On 1/7/2017 at 2:47 AM, GarbageCabbage said:

.a.png...serious art

20170113-Wendy n Abigail sparkelicious.png

I try to avoid the color pink for a reason. ariel ID face.pngWilson is basically my inner id cringing at me going forward at this while the other side of me is evilly chuckling.

So here, super sugoi lolita gurls.

On 1/7/2017 at 10:19 AM, AquaRC said:

@rubidiumsarthello.pngso...you like Nichijou?

nichijou dont starve sisters.png

It took me two years just to find that fancy katakana when I could've quickly copy pasted from my character map. A simple piece that shouldn't have taken so long to digitalize but here we go. Still happy I made it~

Screen Shot 2017-01-07 p5.png

chilled skeledork in graveyard.png

A few days ago, this was me at the local cemetary. So Giddy, here's a chilly skeledork. Actually I had also my sports coat on over my two wool coats but here's a summary.

jeoffrois two forms.png

Here's @toki-wartoothxx's Jeoffroi and his female form Julie. The reaper can shift form. This was based on my buddy's character design she did a while back and if she intends to, here's the characters for the league rp.

On 1/11/2017 at 7:20 PM, toki-wartoothxx said:

1484180391469-1895074962.jpg

Johnny disoriented by the woods.png

Speaking of the League rp, here's the next response.

Johnny's too distressed over what's going on. Even the other two as well as they haven't noticed Sniper is also missing. Seifried will have to keep a stern head if they want to survive.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

wilsonubbles.png

I didn't feel like adding a fancy border. Just seeing it made me want to do a nubby Wilson. He looks like one of those new Emoji characters from that new Sony pictures sell out film. :wilson_ecstatic:

I don't know how you managed to pull anything out of that messy pile of scribbles, but I really like the outcome XD

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

A few days ago, this was me at the local cemetary. So Giddy, here's a chilly skeledork. Actually I had also my sports coat on over my two wool coats but here's a summary.

I think it's quite nicely done with the DS gravestones in the back make the cold dread much more clear, at least skelenerd is well dressed for the winter weather.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

I don't know how you managed to pull anything out of that messy pile of scribbles, but I really like the outcome XD

Your scribble was cute. :wilson_wink:

I sometimes like to redraw my childhood drawings since the drawings are surreal to work out from.

8 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

I think it's quite nicely done with the DS gravestones in the back make the cold dread much more clear, at least skelenerd is well dressed for the winter weather.

That's what I was wearing at the time in and outside my house. So not just a art only thing. ariel sweats.png

The gravestones are a reference to the photos I took.

58 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Eh? Did I miss something? I don't remember seeing any pigtail warmers :/

On 12/13/2016 at 8:08 AM, minespatch said:

wendy winter wear.png

Dress this before the actual winter skin was shown. I doodled up a winter theme since it's getting colder and at the unemployment office my father was at had some fake poinsettias. It made me think of Abigail.

On 1/13/2017 at 8:52 AM, PanAzej said:

I new_skins.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/7/2017 at 5:25 PM, Quoth143 said:

the rose brothers.pngAlbert isn't as good at fencing as Wilson is. 

rose dueling brothers.png

I looked at a few classy fencing pictures to get the poses just right. Figured Wilson would be all high and mighty while Albert would be more relaxed in his pose.

On 1/7/2017 at 10:44 AM, NightWonder7 said:

OC - Bounce.jpgMy friend came for a visit. We were drawing together, and I asked her to name an activity.

wayne on trampaline.png

A derpy Wayne approaches! Well, the original drawing looked like fun.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 1/7/2017 at 7:26 PM, GarbageCabbage said:

all yall use itNew Canvas.png

On 1/7/2017 at 11:05 PM, 50shades-of-blue said:
On 1/7/2017 at 8:22 PM, minespatch said:

eyyyysons.png

ah shit.png

wilson ego table.png

Can one table handle so much Wilson? 1/5 Wilsons seem to be trapped in their own narcissism.

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, minespatch said:

rose dueling brothers.png

I looked at a few classy fencing pictures to get the poses just right. Figured Wilson would be all high and mighty while Albert would be more relaxed in his pose.

wayne on trampaline.png

A derpy Wayne approaches! Well, the original drawing looked like fun.:wilson_ecstatic:

wilson ego table.png

Can one table handle so much Wilson? 1/5 Wilsons seem to be trapped in their own narcissism.

Pretty much. Albert would be taking it less seriously than Wilson would. :lol:

• Like 1

wayne on trampaline.png

He looks so fabulous! XD

I feel so honored!!! OwO This is the first time someone has drawn one of my OCs! : D

wilson ego table.png

One thing all Wilsons have in common XD (except one)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:
  1. He looks so fabulous! XD
  2. I feel so honored!!! OwO This is the first time someone has drawn one of my OCs! : D
  3. One thing all Wilsons have in common XD (except one)
  1. Fabulously derpin'~
  2. Eyyyy, you deserve it. Wanted to do a Wayne piece in a while. Finally got a chance.
  3. @50shades-of-blue really inspired me with this one. :wilson_ecstatic:
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, 50shades-of-blue said:

I'm laughing so hard holy **** I didn't think u actually draw that nonsense

Well, you got a huge laugh out of me. Just seeing Wilson frustrated at so many versions of himself had to be drawn.

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

How do you think he got his title ;)

Eyyyy, Ria gets it. :wilson_wink: