6 hours ago, minespatch said:

innocent robocharlie.png

The shipping wars continue. Godfather-hand moverment Maxwell is inspired by one of my alltime favorite Don't Starve fancomics(It never fails to make me laugh).

"WILSY" OH MAN ITS SO GOOD. GODFATHER MAXWELL JUST SEEMS TO FIT HIM SO WELL TOO. Also, I adore Wilson's pose.

Charlie lowkey flirting with him is just brilliant.

Maxwell's distaste intensifies.

• Like 3

On 7/1/2016 at 3:28 PM, Willette said:

MvXpDsD.png

On 7/2/2016 at 8:53 AM, minespatch said:

That cage piece has me strangely inspired....

optomistic skellydork.png

First thing that came to mind when I saw this piece. I find happiness in the weirdest of places in my mind.

Spoiler

prison lines.png

Here's the lines and transparent overlay lines for the cage. Had to change it just a bit to emulate what I was basing on.

ariel fweeeeeeeeeeeeiiiind.pngA base so I can put any member's head on.

tacobell ghost wes.pngWes went to Taco bell and died.

20160712-Klei presents ariel.png

Scanned both the toy box and inside paper to make my own layout. Modified the design to give a closing mouth look(had to pull some teeth to get the design right[while regular design still has four teeth]). Surprisingly, this design looks different enough from Wilton, I'm kind of shocked.

klei toy portrait base.pngMade a base so you guys can make your own if you want to have fun.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Or another good example of this:

Hide contents

minespatch_hug_by_dragonmage156-da8tq5x.

Still getting around to my reply piece. I've been busy this week, so I want to get things done instead of posting archived works on my art pages on Facebook and tumblr to keep them active. :wilson_facepalm:(This facepalm is directed at me, not you, hope for no confusionsweats.png).

• Like 1