The Crooked, the Heat, and the Shadows.

Recently I did one of the most ballsy things I've ever done. So I was playing on the Ipsquiggle server and we had set up a great base, wrecked the clops, had a ton of food. Our flaw? We had neglected nitre so much that NONE EXISTED on the surface. We were overheating and we had a guy go get nitre from the caves... but he died twice. So I was getting fed up. So I decided to run across the entire map during dusk and night and I reached the caves. As I went down there I realized my hunger was piss poor and I didn't bring food. Too late to turn back now. So I started to munch on some red caps (I know. Bad idea) But my accident I ate a raw green cap. There goes my sanity.... So now I had 30 hunger... 0 sanity... and 90 health. I found the nitre but then the Terrorbeaks were spawning. So I had to run through the ENTIRE caves to find an entrance. After a horrifying few minutes I crawled up the stairs and ran back my base. My fellow survivors were so happy and we survived summer because of me.

A few days later a spider queen killed us all. Rest in Pepperoni.

Oh, I've started just automatically picking up nitre, ever since summer and endothermic fires became a thing. The only time I don't is if I don't have enough inventory space and really, really _can't_ make myself drop anything else.

That said, that's an awesomely hilarious story.  :D  "We made it, we're okay, we're--"

(Spider queen happens)

...dead.  : P

...Notorious

Archived