Naughtiness, Timed Penalty, and Charisma?

I'm nearly done with a mod, but there are a few little finishing touches I'd like to add and I'm not sure how to go about it. The character can equip cigars that gradually restore sanity, but I would like to include a small naughtiness penalty for equipping one as well as a penalty for going too long without smoking one. (Damned if you do, damned if you don't.)

He also brews his own alcohol and it would be nice to include a sanity or health penalty for drinking too much of it in a certain amount of time as well as, of course, a naughtiness penalty for drinking it at all.

Finally, he's highly charismatic, so it would be fun to make pigs and bunnymen automatically friendly toward him.

I've managed to do everything else I want with this guy, but these last three elements elude me. If anyone would be willing to help or offer advice, I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

AFTERTHOUGHT

It occurred to me that the cigar should probably make some kind of sound when it burns out or the character should make a comment when it happens to let the player know since it's a pretty tiny little object and easy to overlook. Advice on that would be appreciated as well.

Archived