Such Art

Battal

Polls!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which game did you like/were the most interested in?

• End of Time
    • Everything you Touch Dies
    • Heartless Skies

15 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

So wait, if the head thingy that sticks out of the water is kinda like a arm, and that arm has arms...

ARMCEPTI- *is shot*

Oh, i thought it is a prime example of hannibalism.

omg, how did I not see this before?? awesome stuff! I always loved the way you design stuff: especially with things such as seamonsters B]

Also did I mention how I like the way you draw water? I really like the way you draw water. 

Well, I have to draw at least 5 pictures before the end of tonight because I procrastinated in school.  So, here goes nothing.

PROMPT ONE: "Traditionally, blue represents a boy baby and pink represents a girl baby. What color do you think represents you? Draw a picture using that color. (Example, my color is purple because traditionally it is the color of royalty. I feel like the queen of this class because I'm an egomaniac so I might draw a queen's crown in shades of purple)."

I drew a picture in red to represent rage and a snake to symbolize how wrath is like a poison or something.  At least, that's what I'll tell my teacher.  In reality I just thought a fiery snake would look cool.

wrathful_serpent.png

PROMPT TWO: "What are you afraid of? Draw me a picture so I can use it against you"

I drew the stormy ocean, because even though it's oddly specific it's not something I'd want to get stuck in.

stormy seas.png

6 minutes ago, Battal said:

PROMPT THREE: "Draw a picture of your favorite TV or Video character."

webber.png

This one is pretty self-explanatory.

I want to hear what your teacher will say when she/he sees that you drew a humanoid weird spider that is carrying a spear...

PROMPT 5: "Draw a picture of a building (real or made up is fine) so I can sell it to an architectural company for dolla dolla and can stop doing this job."

evillair.png

Well this is...something.

Archived