[Dedicated+Modded] Damn Nature You Scary!

name of the server: Damn Nature You Scary!
Server Location: The Netherlands
Max Players: 12
Game Mode: Endless
Mods used:
Pickle It: Pickle jar to keep stuff fresh
Increased Stack Size: stack size is 60
Ownership: auto locked chests with grief protection
Fish Farm: i dont know, i like it lol
Craftable Gears: handy since chess biome monsters run out fast
Restart: press U and type #restart if you are unhappy with your character, payment will be your progress/items
Starting Item: 1 thermal stone, 10 twigs, 10 grass
Storm Cellar: the ultimate hoarder chest
Wormhole Marks: wormholes you entered will be marked by colors.
No Idle Wall Attack: spiders wont go ape**** for no reason on your walls.
Extra Equip Slots: adds a seperate backpack and amulet slot
Configurable overheating: overheating disabled right now because newbie's cant handle the heat.
No Thermal Stone Durability
path Lights: a small but endless lightsource thats hard to craft.
Bee Nice: Bee's dont agro aslong you're wearing the beekeeper hat
Growable marble Tree's: plant those marble seeds
Infinite Tent Uses
Advanced Farming: more types of farms to craft
beefalo Milk: Milk those little babies dry
Health Info: ability to see HP of monsters
fast Travel: make a fast travel network for yourself by crafting home signs. Right click on a home sign to select destination. Right click repeatedly to cycle through all available destinations. After having selected a destination, stay close to the home sign to travel.
- Fast travel costs hunger and sanity just like normal travel. The cost is directly proportional to the distance travelled

will keep the server up for aslong it stays populated or until things break :p enjoy!

after 2 weeks of testing i finally managed to get a stable server going, i threw out all the mods that caused crashes and added a few new interesting mods that will keep things interesting in the long run. here is the new modlist the server is using.

TemUCjc.jpg

after 300+ ingame days the only mod that caused a conflict was Fast Travel, but only once. :) feel free to join us any time and for those already playing, let me know if you like this modpack and what you would like to see improved/changed

4 hours ago, engiSonic said:

Sure, I'll try this.

EDIT: did it just go down? I picked up a locked backpack and got booted.

nevermind.

sorry about that, there was an issue with one of my fast travel signs causing it to crash (either due to text description length or the fact that there was a skeleton ontop of it lol), it should no longer happen.

Archived