Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

(Ehhhhh just like I said I don't feel like doing this anymore aswell. Again it was fun while it lasted but I feel like it overstayed its welcome at this point. Who knows maybe we revive this threadidea for Mafia Season 2.

But alas my story ends with me going into the void and never fully returning. Noble sacrifice and so.)

Mage, I didn't want to abandon the Melondom, but knowing in my heart that it was long overdo, I did it anyway. This was fun for a time, but it's long dead. It's like a corpse of a frog that we're making jerk around with electricity. It's not still going naturally, we have to forcefully keep it afloat. It would be best to give it a proper burial than to keep pretending this electrocuted frog corpse is really still alive. Fare thee well, slumber party. Fare thee well.

Tbh, I have no idea what the Melondom is. Is it an RP like this one? Still, I don't think I'll ever get an RP like this again. The shipping, the clones, the...uh... different adventures we'd all have. I was hoping this RP would have lasted long enough for an epic battle with my clone and a bit more shipping (even though me and Ysul are the only ones left in this RP to ship :/ ) but I guess I can't force people to become interested in it again.

RIP indeed -_-

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Tbh, I have no idea what the Melondom is. Is it an RP like this one? Still, I don't think I'll ever get an RP like this again.

It's like the Children of Atom from Fallout except less violent, and about melons rather than atoms. 

There was an RP in there for a bit with one of the inactive Klei Forums Members, Tater does a steam on Fridays sometimes. He tried to keep it alive post RP, but it fell because of the lack of incoming members.

Archived