New Update SKIN Deposite

And last but not least, the changelog for the new update concludes that several Maxwell skins (GoH, survivor), and more than the one firepit cosmetic skin (Pretty sure someone said that there are 3 firepit skins in total) were added

1a7dc4a2e5cb085f7951e8b1a087397c.png

37 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

And last but not least, the changelog for the new update concludes that several Maxwell skins (GoH, survivor), and more than the one firepit cosmetic skin (Pretty sure someone said that there are 3 firepit skins in total) were added

1a7dc4a2e5cb085f7951e8b1a087397c.png

yep

33b71bb3e98412adc0400e1c54cbe1a2.png

stonehenge is the one we keep seeing, the mini monument. The others not sure how they are obtained.

firepit_fanged is distinguished, so while firepit_hole is loyal.

Just now, Aquaterion said:

yep

33b71bb3e98412adc0400e1c54cbe1a2.png

stonehenge is the one we keep seeing, the mini monument. The others not sure how they are obtained.

Well, we can only assume that they were just added as loyal skins, and that you can get them right now but they are just like super mega duper rare... Either that or you get some of them from having Shiprekt and early access on DST

Don't have pics, but here are the strings to the new skins that were added.

Spoiler

waxwell_formal = "I just need to find my beautiful assistant.",
    waxwell_survivor = "Say, pal, I don't look so good.",

body_waxwell_formal = "Striking Tuxedo",
    body_waxwell_survivor = "Frayed Finery",

firepit_fanged = "Fanged Firepit",
    firepit_hole = "Bottomless Pit",
    firepit_stonehenge = "Mini Monument",

hand_waxwell_formal = "Striking Gloves",

Seeing how everyone redeeming the RoG loyal gift are getting the Mini Monument fire pit skin, I'm assuming the other 2 are available to everyone through the usual drop system.

Also, the skin that I mentioned in this post has been removed from the skin strings. O____O

2 hours ago, nome said:

Those will be coming soon - sorry for the delay.

BTW.

Im just curious

IF A shipwrecked loyal item comes out.

I don't have a CD key for shipwrecked. I did buy it early-access (and i had the bug like many others where it didn't appear in your library.)

But i never got a CD code key? Is it on purpose?

Archived