JanH

How to Redeem Your Reign of Giants (DST) Gift Item

40 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

All in favor of a Mr. Skitts backpack say "Aye!"

Aye....

Aye!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the Shipwrecked CD key currently redeemable? If it were, I wonder what sick item we could get...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheKingDedede said:

Is the Shipwrecked CD key currently redeemable? If it were, I wonder what sick item we could get...

Nope, but I do hope one day it is.

Maybe it'd be a skin for an endothermic firepit?

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23-4-2016 at 3:11 AM, Zeklo said:

A seal backpack would make me implode.

Yeessssss... Make a backpack of the most dreadfull thing on the Shipwrecked seas!

(and a fridge skin wouldn't hurt either)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sirscrubbingtont said:

Well you might want to update this thread for the SW code

Except that the SW skin wasn't meant to be out yet and isn't available in the main branch. I'm sure they'll update it once it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks bjklein89.

Everyone please be aware of redeeming the SW gift with mods enabled. I had the following mods enabled (Gesture Wheel, Minimap Hud, Smart CrockPot, Finder) and the game encountered an error just as the gift was unwrapping. Now the key is redeemed but the gift isn't in my collection. :(

Edited...

This is actually just a bug with the item only being available in the beta branch and the issue is already in the bug tracker.

 

Edited by RationalLemming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2016 at 6:03 AM, RationalLemming said:

Thanks bjklein89.

Everyone please be aware of redeeming the SW gift with mods enabled. I had the following mods enabled (Gesture Wheel, Minimap Hud, Smart CrockPot, Finder) and the game encountered an error just as the gift was unwrapping. Now the key is redeemed but the gift isn't in my collection. :(

Edited...

This is actually just a bug with the item only being available in the beta branch and the issue is already in the bug tracker.

 

Man...this birdcage looks siiiiick tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea I feel really late on this but how can this be done on the PS4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-5-3 at 1:25 AM, Mikeadatrix said:

All in favor of a Mr. Skitts backpack say "Aye!"

 

 

Aye....

Skittles Pack!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now