How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

sooo i heard in the update they "added more variety and improvements to character speech strings", do you guys know what is it that they change?

also i found out that Maxwell doesnt afraid going into cave anymore based on his examination quotes, before the update he states that he is afraid going to caves

That might be a question better asked in the update topic.  And ask Rezecib, since he has the game under version control.

I looked through all the lines for Maxwell statues when I found the ASCII art, but nothing stood out to me.  Haven't read through the rest yet.

23 minutes ago, Gavary_Henaii said:

sooo i heard in the update they "added more variety and improvements to character speech strings", do you guys know what is it that they change?

also i found out that Maxwell doesnt afraid going into cave anymore based on his examination quotes, before the update he states that he is afraid going to caves

Well that depends on what you're looking for. I know they added in quotes for the variety resources finally.

2 minutes ago, toasterman3000 said:

Since nobody posted this yet, the "dust and shadows" quote is probably a reference to what Maxwell says at the end of adventure mode.

"There wasn't much here when I showed up."
"Just dust. And the Void. And Them."

*first post* It seems more fitting that it would be in reference to Maxwell's new mortality: "We [mortals] are but dust and shadows." He's just another survivor now. 

Just now, LionelWinchester said:

I didn't see this forum for like half a day and now it's already page 90.
Can someone update me what's happening ? We're submitting a word again now, has anyone find out yet ?

33e.php

(jk <3)

PULVIS ET UMBRA SUMUS - that was the phrase :3

2 minutes ago, Asparagus said:
5 minutes ago, LionelWinchester said:

I didn't see this forum for like half a day and now it's already page 90.
Can someone update me what's happening ? We're submitting a word again now, has anyone find out yet ?

33e.php

giphy.gif

ok, but seriously PULVIS ET UMBRA SUMUS  is the phrase it stands for "We are but dust and shadow"

then click on Wilson's twig, the trap, 2 berry bushes, and crockpot to make a kabob and give it to Maxwell

Attempt to catch up, here I go:

9 hours ago, WildWesternWilson said:

Extract from The Book of Nutrients, most prominently that of Carbohydrates, Salmons 2: 7 - 12:

'Nome shall come on the last day of the world gen, and shall proclaim to the world...

'The good shall be rewarded in Potatohaven with a bountiful amount of cups carved from tuberous crops, and the bad shall be punished and berated by PeterA in Maymays!''

Sweet Potato Cups when 

8 hours ago, WildWesternWilson said:

The Amazing Mordred is not held directly responsible for any injury and/or mental scarring from Spooder x Wendy ships. 

DansGame

8 hours ago, WildWesternWilson said:

Here is everything I have learned in my few days on the forum:

•  The Order of the Potato Cup is the one true religion. Hail!
  • Mikeadatrix, the priest of the PC, is too lazy to use a lenny face and be grammatically correct with his 'to's
  • There's probably a Wendy x Webber fan fiction on some deep, dark part of the internet
  • Being on the Klei Forums will make your sanity drop to 0 (my best friend is now Mr. Skits). 

The most wish-washy people on the planet, aren't we? 

WendyxWebber is fine, but...DONT YOU DARE SHIP MY PRECIOUS SPOODER BOI WITH ANYONE ELSE I WILL MURDER YOU

Underage shippings are :/

8 hours ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Cant deny that, i'm 2 tired....... OH MY GOD MY GRAMMAR

Also. Hail the Potato Cup of Dankus Memeus.

*Dnakus

7 hours ago, WildWesternWilson said:

It's a mix of actual intelligent lore discussion and  dank memes

mostly dank memes

Dnak Maymays

7 hours ago, ThaumicParrot said:

Yeah that's just a fairy ring

Potato Cup ring

7 hours ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

The word klei is Dutch for clay, which is pronounced the same way as Klei.

Wait aren't they canadian? Have I been mis-racing them for this long? (yes I just made up a term)

5 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

In the end, I suppose Wilson realizes they're both trapped and fighting wouldn't make things better.

Also, it's nice to see our magical title fairy is blessing those who are finding this stuff.

No cheeky chris yet FeelsBadMan

4 hours ago, Mudley said:

Call me vanilla or anything, but I am personally a WilsonXWillow shipper myself.

tumblr_mn3ws98GCP1s50ulho1_500.jpg

Pfft, WillowxWillow is obviously superior.

4 hours ago, gary9996 said:

Why not all three

sgdvds.PNG

TFW when for a second you think that hair is super saiyan.

3 hours ago, Mudley said:

First memes, then ship wars, now ship memes...

We aren't even trying to stay on topic, are we?

Topics are for chumps

3 hours ago, eyesinthedarkness said:

THE RAGTIME MUSIC

I TRIED BUT I CANT DO IT

*goes on DS, makes a new world as maxwell and spawns in a bearger + 6000 life giving amulets and procedes to kill maxwell 6000 times*

thats what you get for making that horrid thing

He didn't make it though. When he got there there was Ragtime, Potato Cups, and the void.

3 hours ago, JellyUltra said:

Dleepy time stories.

Drippy Time Stories. New Dripple Pipes meta.

3 hours ago, 203Y said:

lmao guys its maxwell and wendy who have even remotely any hints of blood relations from the old william carter puzzles

lol this is reminding me of the old Discourse about whether or not webber and wendy were underage children holy christ can we not

Wendy is a kid?! ERMERGAAARDDDD

3 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Thread in a shellnut

My Ship 2.gif

And dnak potato cups.

3 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

What about woober?

NO! We leave Spooder Boi out of this. Too pure.

1 minute ago, WildWesternWilson said:

"We are but dust and shadow."

So everyone is basically dead, and they are all just shadow representations of themselves, and all the don't starve cast is stuck in limbo cursed to die over and over again for "Their" entertainment... but then something changed... and now a new puppet master is on the throne... *shrugs*

1 minute ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Attempt to catch up, here I go:

Sweet Potato Cups when 

DansGame

WendyxWebber is fine, but...DONT YOU DARE SHIP MY PRECIOUS SPOODER BOI WITH ANYONE ELSE I WILL MURDER YOU

Underage shippings are :/

*Dnakus

Dnak Maymays

Potato Cup ring

Wait aren't they canadian? Have I been mis-racing them for this long? (yes I just made up a term)

No cheeky chris yet FeelsBadMan

Pfft, WillowxWillow is obviously superior.

TFW when for a second you think that hair is super saiyan.

Topics are for chumps

He didn't make it though. When he got there there was Ragtime, Potato Cups, and the void.

Drippy Time Stories. New Dripple Pipes meta.

Wendy is a kid?! ERMERGAAARDDDD

And dnak potato cups.

NO! We leave Spooder Boi out of this. Too pure.

no

wilson x wes is obviously the best

Archived