How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

Most people like to put magic stuff in Latin. But yeah Klei never makes you find latin words, they put them in the puzzel and they mean something. They do however make you find other latin-based things like poetry. 

2 minutes ago, Luxurious said:

I really hope this isn't over guys, this seems like a really disappointing ending to the puzzle. We should check back tomorrow and see if anything happens.

Bro

www.dontstarvetogether.com/submitAnswer 

Is still up

It's not over

Just now, Diro said:

People have noticed that the game updated?

Hello @Diro, welcome to the forums. Yes the game was updated before the puzzle was had new stuff to be solved. I even checked for waxwelljournal.lua which is Maxwell's book "Codex Umbra" when I saw the BOOK on my side of the comics. Sadly nothing seems to be puzzle related there.

I hope you enjoy your stay, cheers!

5 minutes ago, the_lord_1500 said:

i cant log on the puzzle HELP PLZ

plz help!

4 minutes ago, Punkyoshi555 said:

Can some one tell me or link the page where you submit the answer? Its not showing for me. Thanks.

Both of you, if you can post an image of what you're seeing and maybe we can help you get the website working. :)

5 minutes ago, 1v0 said:

By the way as we solve it all pages names changed from day8_3 to day8_4 .

Then, we could probably see 8 pages?!, to be blunt I want to see more, like everyone, right?

Archived