How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 hour ago, RyanandLink said:

NOT RIGHT TOPIC LMAOOOO

What did you do haha

1 hour ago, Kuirem said:

Maxwell was able to greet the player at the start of the world and during Adventure Mode while still being seated on the throne. So she might be able to sit on the throne and perform the grue duty at the same time, especially since she will probably be more 'merged' with it that Maxwell was.

Though that Maxwell, that greeted you, was a fake one I believe.

I mean, why would someone who wants you to release him, tell you "hey, don't release me" constantly before that?

15 hours ago, hidsor said:

The comic will probably follow up this type of structure in order to finish spelling Charlie.

Spoiler

F2fDOq8.jpg

Q: Is this any helpful?

A: Probably not, but look at that sweet potato cup.

Close enough!

35 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

I mean, why would someone who wants you to release him, tell you "hey, don't release me" constantly before that?

Because he could not openly declare that he wanted to be "checkmated" since the Nightmare act as referee and would punish him. Now I agree it is probably not Maxwell body but more a projection created with the power of the throne, but Charlie should be able to at least reach the players and attack them while they are in complete darkness.

I just had the weirdest bug on market:

I sold my silk loungewear for 35 cents, someone bought it but i still have it on my inventory.

Strange, also i can't buy/sell stuff anymore.

EDIT: klei servers are up, and everything is working now.

2 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Yeah the puppetmasters have to have some sort of "projection" because they can't really...leave the throne...
The projection can watch the survivors and talk to them, and is probably made from their mind, because as we've seen from ad Maxwell gets more agitated, his projection gets slowly more monster-like. 

I think he warns you not to go to the throne room because maybe? he has a bit of a conscience left? And wants to warn the survivors? But at the same time, he wants off of that thing, haha. 

5 hours ago, Selenne said:

^^^ this. When they said "no adventure mode" maybe they meant "no OLD adventure mode"??? MAybe there will be a new one. And that would make sense, because, seriously now. The adventure mode in DS is about dethroning Maxwell. But he's not on the throne anymore. I think it would be logical to make a new challenge, something entirely different that would work with DST and wouldn't produce much lag. So in this new one we could be against Charlie or whoever is on the throne right now. (Or maybe just trying to get out, who knows)

Also I think new content would be a nice addition to attract people who experienced everything in the base game to buy and play DST (if they didn't already.)

I'm thinking a Dungeon Style, Triforce Heroes, Co-Op Adventure mode! It'd fir DST PERFECTLY.

26 minutes ago, acemurdock said:

Yeah the puppetmasters have to have some sort of "projection" because they can't really...leave the throne...
The projection can watch the survivors and talk to them, and is probably made from their mind, because as we've seen from ad Maxwell gets more agitated, his projection gets slowly more monster-like. 

I think he warns you not to go to the throne room because maybe? he has a bit of a conscience left? And wants to warn the survivors? But at the same time, he wants off of that thing, haha. 

This actually relates to my theory about the new Triumphant skins. No one actually wants to be on the throne, and it's not like the survivors were wearing shadowy clothing while sitting on the throne, Maxwell wasn't either. The Shadow skins are what their projections would look like, is my theory.

1 minute ago, Serrix said:

This actually relates to my theory about the new Triumphant skins. No one actually wants to be on the throne, and it's not like the survivors were wearing shadowy clothing while sitting on the throne, Maxwell wasn't either. The Shadow skins are what their projections would look like, is my theory.

Yeah! Especially since if you DO get them on the throne (in adventure mode) they're just... themselves, sad and broken and trapped. :(

I personally think that the 'Shadow' skins are just reflections of the characters, aka Wilson for example he is not in a weak term "evil" hes shadow form though shows us how dark and grim he looks, a reflection of Evil Wilson/Shadow Wilson.

But because Maxwell was already evil hes Unshadow version is William Carter when he was once innocent and free from 'them'.

Also, @ people who worry about DS being over too soon, fret not - we still don't know who They are, we don't know 90% of the characters' backstories or anything about the ruins or graves ingame. There's plenty to learn about, even though not all will be revealed because that would take away all of the mystery. I wouldn't worry 'bout this game's direction, it's been doing great :^) And I can't wait to see more!

5 minutes ago, 9screamingkittens said:

Also, @ people who worry about DS being over too soon, fret not - we still don't know who They are, we don't know 90% of the characters' backstories or anything about the ruins or graves ingame. There's plenty to learn about, even though not all will be revealed because that would take away all of the mystery. I wouldn't worry 'bout this game's direction, it's been doing great :^) And I can't wait to see more!

And you've got to remember.

WE STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE BEEFALO LORDS DLC
THEY HAVE HARNESSED THE POWERS OF THE POTATO CUP TO ENSLAVE US ALL!

Archived