Luxurious

How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

3,404 posts in this topic

A tiny hand! :D I don't know if it was intentional... but looks like hands are important in this puzzle... 

FFSFSFSD.PNG

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Atendrish said:

A tiny hand! :D I don't know if it was intentional... but looks like hands are important in this puzzle... 

FFSFSFSD.PNG

Well that and it's also wilson's left arm. lol
But nice try. 

1 minute ago, osmRhodey said:

Well that and it's also wilson's left arm. lol

Nah, I think he just has his hands crossed in this picture. Left to the marked 'tiny hand' is another 'tiny hand' IMO. That sort of fits his hunched stance and the look he is giving maxwell. Notice, that enough time has passed from the previous frame for maxwell to change his hands positions as well. Anyhow, clicked all the hands again including those and shadow hands, nothing.

Seems like Maxwell won't be getting a garland made out of hands.

Edited by barnaba

9 minutes ago, Atendrish said:

FFSFSFSD.PNG

I just love their happy faces here btw... LOL.

YAAAY! we got the last part of the comic and the CHARLIE clue!

now-what1.jpg

from the looks of it the comic should update half way through the rhymes with play stream tomorrow... I have a feeling that the puzzle will be solved come tomorrow o_o

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, toasterman3000 said:

Well considering what happened last time, I don't intend to open up any books that Klei release anytime soon.

Oh dude. Imagine a dust jacket, then beneath it, a dinged up Codex....... that's a good idea.....

4 people like this

8 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Oh dude. Imagine a dust jacket, then beneath it, a dinged up Codex....... that's a good idea.....

I approve this idea heartily

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, 203Y said:

tumblr_inline_o6acmbbP3z1r5yh9g_540.gif(source: dietcloud on tumblr)

:I Didn't someone say No to memes?

2 people like this

weve got till tomorrow lmao

its either meme, go back over baseless theories that go nowhere, or log off at this point <:/

3 people like this

9 hours ago, 9screamingkittens said:

The light behind the campfire looks kinda off, like the fire's going to die out or be taken by the shadow hands? Maybe it's leading to the encounter with the grue? Wilson will be too busy slapping Maxwell to notice the fire getting low. Would be very fitting to the theme if we go with "ChA" for Charlie. Maybe this darkness will reveal something important or. Something like that. 

yaay almost got it,,,,,,,,, since his garland's off it'd be safe to assume his sanity might get low again, but that's a tad bit weird since he's, well, Maxwell. Might work as a plot device, though. It'd be fitting if something  ~~spooky~~ happened now

his garland is off and he doesnt have his lapel rose! i think thatd be pretty relevant, wouldnt want to lose such a thing, right?

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, 203Y said:

his garland is off and he doesnt have his lapel rose! i think thatd be pretty relevant, wouldnt want to lose such a thing, right?

If we take dst as what happens after this comic, then he'll find a way to get it back. or pick a new one like a chump
I'm wondering if the codex will play role again?

4 hours ago, Fidooop said:

from the looks of it the comic should update half way through the rhymes with play stream tomorrow... I have a feeling that the puzzle will be solved come tomorrow o_o

What will they be playing tomorrow?

If a new adventure mode is coming out, I would like it so once you free someone off the throne, you take over the throne and become the next grue. Imagine the thrill of playing the actual grue in the dark and attacking unsuspecting players.

2 people like this

I thought klei said they weren't doing adventure mode because it 'didn't work' in multiplayer.