How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 minute ago, osmRhodey said:

Well that and it's also wilson's left arm. lol

Nah, I think he just has his hands crossed in this picture. Left to the marked 'tiny hand' is another 'tiny hand' IMO. That sort of fits his hunched stance and the look he is giving maxwell. Notice, that enough time has passed from the previous frame for maxwell to change his hands positions as well. Anyhow, clicked all the hands again including those and shadow hands, nothing.

Seems like Maxwell won't be getting a garland made out of hands.

8 minutes ago, barnaba said:

Nah, I think he just has his hands crossed in this picture. Left to the marked 'tiny hand' is another 'tiny hand' IMO. That sort of fits his hunched stance and the look he is giving maxwell. Notice, that enough time has passed from the previous frame for maxwell to change his hands positions as well. Anyhow, clicked all the hands again including those and shadow hands, nothing.

Seems like Maxwell won't be getting a garland made out of hands.

unknown.png
It his arm. The scribbles confuse a lot of people.

But I'm loving all this out of the box thinking. Maybe we'll find something new. :D 
Too bad on that garland though. Maxwell could really use a helping hand.

9 hours ago, 9screamingkittens said:

The light behind the campfire looks kinda off, like the fire's going to die out or be taken by the shadow hands? Maybe it's leading to the encounter with the grue? Wilson will be too busy slapping Maxwell to notice the fire getting low. Would be very fitting to the theme if we go with "ChA" for Charlie. Maybe this darkness will reveal something important or. Something like that. 

yaay almost got it,,,,,,,,, since his garland's off it'd be safe to assume his sanity might get low again, but that's a tad bit weird since he's, well, Maxwell. Might work as a plot device, though. It'd be fitting if something  ~~spooky~~ happened now

21 minutes ago, 203Y said:

his garland is off and he doesnt have his lapel rose! i think thatd be pretty relevant, wouldnt want to lose such a thing, right?

If we take dst as what happens after this comic, then he'll find a way to get it back. or pick a new one like a chump
I'm wondering if the codex will play role again?

If a new adventure mode is coming out, I would like it so once you free someone off the throne, you take over the throne and become the next grue. Imagine the thrill of playing the actual grue in the dark and attacking unsuspecting players.

Archived