How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

2 minutes ago, toasterman3000 said:

I doubt they actually planned this that long ago. It's more likely that this comic was created based on the gif, rather than the other way around.

A long time ago Kevin said they had long meetings about the game's lore. It's very possible they've been writing and drawing stuff since then and they just gave us that gif as a slight hint on what's to come.

Just now, oCrapaCreeper said:

A long time ago Kevin said they had various meeting about the game's lore. It's very possible they've been writing and drawing stuff and they just gave us that gif as a slight hint on what's to come.

-cough- Don't Starve: The Book (cough) please klei plz

Yes, it has been done, but you did it way better than some (including me).

What hasn't been pointed out is that since there's a full ChARLIE  (that 'h' seems to be the only lowercase one still - possibly there's some significance to this) text and the page is pretty long… The page is probably done. So I think we should get clicking (since the clicking thing was extended with code to work on both pages, I imagine they wouldn't do that if there wasn't some more clicking involved after the flowers), or maybe wait for a submit field to appear.

New possibly clickable resources we got: another set of twig/grass, multiple sets of the fireplace and a log. Wilson got a lot of 'single' hairs in the last panels, those might be worth clicking or checking for some form of hidden message. I tried some, tried to make a top hat with spiders, tried clicking all the hands (because of the slapfight) including shadow hand…

Also there are some grass squiggles in the first panel with shadow hand that look like 2s and 3s or maybe Zs and Ws or Ms.

29 minutes ago, acemurdock said:

charlie_zpskpicwgcj.png

Somehow I don't feel like these letters are that important, would be too obvious to be a password, and we all expected her anyway. Maybe it's a red herring, or just an official confirmation of her importance to this puzzle.
Anyway, that's a lot of things to click on, now. If I break my mouse I'll blame you Klei ! D:

6 minutes ago, MasqueMojo said:

Somehow I don't feel like these letters are that important, would be too obvious to be a password, and we all expected her anyway. Maybe it's a red herring, or just an official confirmation of her importance to this puzzle.
Anyway, that's a lot of things to click on, now. If I break my mouse I'll blame you Klei ! D:

My thoughts exactly.

16 minutes ago, MasqueMojo said:

Somehow I don't feel like these letters are that important, would be too obvious to be a password, and we all expected her anyway. Maybe it's a red herring, or just a official confirmation of her importance to this puzzle.

It's only obvious cause we know it :p

7 minutes ago, acemurdock said:

Do you guys think they'd repeat the clicking thing though? I mean they did it for the flowers and the fire but to do it again seems too obvious... but who knows! Might as well try. 

Yes. They actually extended the clicking code to include second image. I posted the relevant code changes few pages of memes ago. There would be no point to do this (other than to throw us off scent?) if they weren't planning something clickable on this comic page (BTW, the new code still works on the same page, so might be something we need to click over the span of both pages, or it might be just for people who haven't done the flower thing yet).

And since I believe we have entire page now, it would be a good time to click on things.

4 minutes ago, barnaba said:

Yes. They actually extended the clicking code to include second image. I posted the relevant code changes few pages of memes ago. There would be no point to do this (other than to throw us off scent?) if they weren't planning something clickable on this comic page.

OHH nice. Sorry, it's hard to keep up with this. Click away! 

Archived