How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

My original theory seems to be more or less accurate thus far:

1. Maxwell dragged everyone into the DS world with the hope one of them would succeed to free him while giving the impression they were his play things to the Shadow Creatures.
  2. Wilson found the portal, survived, and confronted Maxwell
  3. Wilson freed Maxwell out of pity, gets put on the throne,
  4. Maxwell is teleported into the wilderness (currently the assumed state of the Cyclum page)
  5. Charlie felt angered at Maxwell for tricking Wilson to swap places, and freed Wilson herself knowing she would be put on the throne
  6. Wilson is sent back with Maxwell, probably survive together, fight or something (possibly the context of that slap-fight between them in that other puzzle?)
  7. Charlie is now in control of the DS world, angered at Maxwell. The events of DST take place, she changes the world, creates (or improves) the portal, etc.

Theory; they abandon the camp.

Another theory; willow saves them with a fire

3rd and final theory; adventure mode is announced.

If these 3 theories are right I deserve a medal for being such a great theorist. 

1 minute ago, Escaped said:

Theory; they abandon the camp.

Another theory; willow saves them with a fire

3rd and final theory; adventure mode is announced.

If these 3 theories are right I deserve a medal for being such a great theorist. 

I suspect number 3 would come true. It'd make sense.

Just now, Selenne said:

You people posting the same thing 3 hundred times.

Can I click on something though? 8( I want to click on things

well, my gimp skills aren't that great, so while I was making the charlie image some other people made it faster, sry.

For now you can't use the submit answer thing.

You can click on things on BOTH images and it still is sent to the server and something might happen.

I just know that Charlie will appear said it before will say it again . Not just because of it saying Charlie but because of the ingame update too (let's not forget the portal , rose , and Maxwell speech file )

Archived