How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 hour ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Anyone hoping for them to find their Evil (shadow) selves? I want a hella long comic, perhaps a graphic novel, PERHAPS A BOOK!!!!! @nome @JoeW Let's get the Dev's here.

With the steam names being taken for this maybe they'll have some stats to garner interest in that sort of thing. Lord knows us here would eat it right up, but they gotta make it worthwhile to make yaknow... 

6 minutes ago, 9screamingkittens said:

The light behind the campfire looks kinda off, like the fire's going to die out or be taken by the shadow hands? Maybe it's leading to the encounter with the grue? Wilson will be too busy slapping Maxwell to notice the fire getting low. Would be very fitting to the theme if we go with "ChA" for Charlie. Maybe this darkness will reveal something important or. Something like that. 

omg I so can't wait for the next part

Damn the fact that I live in Britain! I need to wait overnight for the comic to update, so all the puzzles are solved before I wake up. Also, I have no idea what to look for if there is a puzzle to solve... I tried clicking on Maxwell's nose in every panel, among other things, if that helps

17 minutes ago, Punkyoshi555 said:

Just putting these images here, they must have teased this thing in other previous images but idk.

promodst.png

Friendly_Pig_Wallpaper.png

The second image is pretty old and was made in the era of "Don't Starve will NEVER have multiplayer", while the first image is a direct connection.  It appears Charlie has a thing for roses, or plants in general.  Won't be suprised if when she shows up her form is a mix of a shadowy flower person.

Just now, Mario384 said:

The second image is pretty old and was made in the era of "Don't Starve will NEVER have multiplayer", while the first image is a direct connection.  It appears Charlie has a thing for roses

Ah i see. I don't really know when these images came out so yea.

1 minute ago, Mario384 said:

The second image is pretty old and was made in the era of "Don't Starve will NEVER have multiplayer", while the first image is a direct connection.  It appears Charlie has a thing for roses, or plants in general.  Won't be suprised if when she shows up her form is a mix of a shadowy flower person.

I know the pig one came out the same time as Don't Starve SP left early access because it was given to us as a thank you badge... Which we no longer have :(

2 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

I know the pig one came out the same time as Don't Starve SP left early access because it was given to us as a thank you badge... Which we no longer have :(

Aw, man, but that would be a such a neat badge to have!

Going out of topic here, but... do you guys think this could be the last puzzle of Don't Starve? I mean, we are currently solving the Cyclum puzzle, but after we finish it... what will happen? Could it be the end of the story? 

1 minute ago, Atendrish said:

Going out of topic here, but... do you guys think this could be the last puzzle of Don't Starve? I mean, we are currently solving the Cyclum puzzle, but after we finish it... what will happen? Could it be the end of the story? 

I'm sure there is more to come.  Solving this will not be the end of the story, I'm certain of it.  There is much more to see.

3 minutes ago, Atendrish said:

Oh, I certainly think not.

For one thing, there's still lots of things to explore, i.e. "How does Shipwrecked tie in to the storyline," etc, and there's still the need for an explanation of the shadow creatures, for the last "big bang" of the story.

On the other hand, Don't Starve is raking in the $$$. I think it's safe to say that we'll have plenty more puzzles. :D

1 minute ago, hidsor said:

Woah, hold on; what if the rest of the comic strip (the one that reads Charlie) is already there and all we have to do is trigger it as we did with the garland?

we'll see after 4PM PST

3 minutes ago, Tainted-Petals said:

Didn't someone create a meme thread specifically so we wouldn't clog up this one?

If you are reffering to the last image I linked,  the point of it is just to show how I believe the comic will continue, based on the red outlines of the comic we already have. The Indiana Jones Maxwell spin off was added just to have something there instead of a pitch black background.

2 minutes ago, Tainted-Petals said:

Didn't someone create a meme thread specifically so we wouldn't clog up this one?

It was the purpose, and while I am loving the memes, it's starting to become white noise now.

Archived