How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

3 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Yeah, by the way.. I can't be the only one who thought of Frozen when Charlie was summoning up that weird mansion for herself, right? Yknow, that scene where Elsa sings that song that shall not be named and forges a castle out of ice? It reminded me of that.

I thought that as well, but her entrance and how she looks prior to taking the throne reminded me of Eris from Sinbad

10 minutes ago, CaptainFun said:

Got the video and everything? 

Maybe they're just taking a while to be distributed. It took me a while to get the loyalty firepit. 

Ah yeah maybe.  I'll try tomorrow 

Just now, SemiAnnualDisaster said:

I thought that as well, but her entrance and how she looks prior to taking the throne reminded me of Eris from Sinbad

I've always pictured Charlie as moving similar to Eris from Sinbad actually (wrote her that way too prior to this release!)

1 hour ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Yeah, by the way.. I can't be the only one who thought of Frozen when Charlie was summoning up that weird mansion for herself, right? Yknow, that scene where Elsa sings that song that shall not be named and forges a castle out of ice? It reminded me of that.

Let me go, let me go!
Can't hold it back any more.
Let me go, let me go!
Turn away and close the void.
I don't care what "they"re going to say.
Let my world rage on.
The darkness never bothered me anyway

it can't end here, this is some kind of teaser for something great, if not, well thanks for hype me so much, by the way, it was awesome, I love how the don't starve videos tell stories without without words

30 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Oh my... I just realized...

Every pause in the Grue's attacks it Charlie resisting the monster. She's been aware for each life she's taken, futily fighting against her other half in an attempt to spare the survivors...

;n;

This is why we must find a way to free the person who is the most undeserving of the pain. Charlie. We have to save the Grue.

6 minutes ago, thisbird said:

God, this is the best panel. Maxwell's got this great salesman-untrustworthy smile, looking all "Say, pal," and Wilson is SO scandalized.

I love it to bits.

say pal.jpg

It reminds me when I play together

Me (Maxwell); Hey, nice [insert skin here], you wanna change it?

Myfriends (Wilson): Stay away from my inventory

7 minutes ago, thisbird said:

God, this is the best panel. Maxwell's got this great salesman-untrustworthy smile, looking all "Say, pal," and Wilson is SO scandalized.

I love it to bits.

I posted this in the meme thread, but it seems related enough to show:

IhOffXn.png

So about these three. You think they were together already when they got pulled in?

I'm guessing this isn't their first rodeo. Wendy and Wolfgang, at least, don't have on their starter clothes, so they've had enough time in-world to get shadow-gifts and change clothes.

trio.jpg

Archived