How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 minute ago, Ogrecakes said:

There's still the locked character art in the game files with the DST borders, so playable Charlie upon completing the campaign? I pray.

screen shot it before it's gone, unless it's not really anything you can see/not important.

OK guys, a lot of people seem to be confused about the instructions in the OP, I'm going to update the puzzle steps tomorrow featuring pictures of items they are supposed to click. It's currently 2AM for me and I should really go to bed!

1 minute ago, Luxurious said:

OK guys, a lot of people seem to be confused about the instructions in the OP, I'm going to update the puzzle steps tomorrow featuring pictures of items they are supposed to click. It's currently 2AM for me and I should really go to bed!

Yeah, get your sleep, spider person. I should do the same, but Dark Souls 3 is almost done downloading, so I'll probably be too busy for sleep tonight >_>

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

And even though she's on the throne, all-powerful...

Everything she makes just reeks off sadness, according to the character quotes and the Tragic Torch's description...

shadows took control over her self ;-;

it's super implausible and most likely won't happen, but if Charlie becomes an unlockable character someday down the road, I will flip my sh*t. I won't hold my breath though, I'm so glad this cinematic came out and shone some light on her. I can't wait to learn more.

I know they've probably said they won't make an adventure mode for DST but they said the same thing in the past about DS multiplayer... so I can hope but it probably won't come true, what with how young DST is now. Charlie doesn't even need to be a playable character, maybe just a huge boss fight that requires a group of seasoned DST players.

MAN I LOVE THIS GAME.

Why no one is thanking Charlie for not letting her crazy part decorate things?
Everything was going to be very ugly on the way the crazy part of her wanted...
Thanks Charlie, you have a good sense of decoration.

Archived