How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

THE TORCH CAN NO LONGER BE OBTAINED. THE DEADLINE WAS 16/05/16. YOU CAN STILL SOLVE THE PUZZLE BUT YOU WON'T GET THE TORCH.

PUZZLE SOLVED!

SOLVING THIS PUZZLE GIVES YOU THE TRAGIC TORCH SKIN IN DON'T STARVE TOGETHER! (EXPIRED)

Your bloody reward!

tragic.PNG

HOW TO OBTAIN THE TRAGIC TORCH:

Step 1: Go here: http://cyclum.dontstarvetogether.com/ and log in with your Steam account.

Step 2: Simply enter INFIRMUS into the bar below to update the comic.

(This part of the puzzle was solved by @Flare2V )

Step 3: After typing in Infirmus click on all 12 flowers in the comic, including Maxwell's rose on the final panel. Double click them in case one click isn't working. If it still isn't working try to clear your browser's cache. When done correctly the comic updates.

(This part of the puzzle was solved by @Zillvr )

Here's a picture of all flowers you are supposed to click:

Spoiler

puzzlestep1.png

Step 4: Double click the smoke in the last panel to update the comic.

Spoiler

cyclum.png

Step 5: Type in PULVIS ET UMBRA SUMUS to continue the puzzle.

(This part of the puzzle was solved by @Pontivagus )

Step 6: Click on the 2 berry bushes in the third panel, the trap on the second panel, the stick Wilson is holding on the first panel, the fire and the crock pot to update the comic.

(This part of the puzzle was solved by @LCOV )

Here's a picture of things you are supposed to click:

Spoiler

puzzlestep2.png

Step 7: A bunch of roses will appear on the second page now. The second page borders spell out CHARLIE top to bottom. You have to click all the roses on the panels in order of the letters H-E-I-R to complete the puzzle.

(This part of the puzzle was solved by @KedarK3 and @Ajosen )

This is the most complicated step, click the roses shown in the image in order:

Spoiler

puzzlestep3.jpg

Once you do this the puzzle will be fully updated and you will unlock the Tragic Torch skin when you log into Don't Starve Together on Steam!

HOW THE PUZZLE WAS FOUND:

The cyclum page was found in the release trailer video shown here, I had to enter cyclum into the don'tstarvetogether link to make the comic appear.

puzzle.PNG

Here are all the unedited pages of the comic in case you want them:

Page 1:

Spoiler

cyclum.png

Page 2:

Spoiler

cyclum2.png

Page 3:

Spoiler

cyclum3.png

Page 4:

Spoiler

cyclum!!!.png

That's a wrap guys! Thank you all for contributing and a special thanks to Klei Entertainment for making this genius puzzle! The comic might be over, but the story most certainly isn't!

Until next time...

art.png

EDIT: A pretty nice catch by @Quoth143 or itstheblob rather...anyways...this is just more evidence that Charlie might be the one sitting on the throne now.

If you like Cyclum memes head on over to the meme thread, I personally approve of memes being posted here because we have a full day between updates, but folks requested it:

Guys...Maxwell's name has been deleted from the main menu screen, the portal is now fancier and there are roses in the game now, Maxwell is thrown out into the world through a portal in the air rather than going in through Wilson's portal.

This is just theory guys...but...

Is Charlie in control of the nightmare throne now? It's a long shot but everything up to this point makes sense.

It's quite a beautiful puzzle, except there's not a lot of "puzzle" element in there. Well, it's just the first day, too soon to judge.
But I was really hoping to get some backstories of DST crew, except Maxwell and Wilson, because we already know about them a little.
But it still pretty funny and interesting to see, how Maxwell will blend in with all the DST crew.

1 hour ago, Kenny1889 said:

But it still pretty funny and interesting to see, how Maxwell will blend in with all the DST crew.

I'd be willing to bet this is directly after this:

But actually not, since the world wasn't created yet when he showed up.

23 minutes ago, Erec said:

Wait a sec, it's not about Wilson's portal. It's after Charlie and Maxwell got pulled from the stage into the DS world.

I don't think so. Maxwell himself said there was basically nothing when he showed up, just a void and the shadow creatures.

It's more likely this is taking place after him and Wilson swap places. Much like when you start a new world with him in single player, it appears he was dropped in the middle of nowhere.

1 hour ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

It's more likely this is taking place after him and Wilson swap places. Much like when you start a new world with him in single player, it appears he was dropped in the middle of nowhere.

And since the puzzle is called "cycle", it's almost certain this is after someone else took the throne.

4 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

I don't think so. Maxwell himself said there was basically nothing when he showed up, just a void and the shadow creatures.

I guess you right, I saw flower next to him and thought it was Charlie's. But it's just regular DS flower.

Anyone noticed that forum died for a while?

20160422030442_1.jpg

OK, so, Wendy, inspects the feel of the portal... she said it gave of a feeling of sadness...

And Maxwell... "Always did have a flare for the dramatic"... he didn't say it was himself... which leads me to believe that it's... CHARLIE!! O__O

Archived