Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Luxurious

How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

Kenny1889    28

It's quite a beautiful puzzle, except there's not a lot of "puzzle" element in there. Well, it's just the first day, too soon to judge.
But I was really hoping to get some backstories of DST crew, except Maxwell and Wilson, because we already know about them a little.
But it still pretty funny and interesting to see, how Maxwell will blend in with all the DST crew.

1v0    570

Just came back from home to find this ! Time for an all nighter for me until the puzzle is solved :D .

• Like 1

DwerBomb    6,033

AAAAAAAAAAAAAASJHAHSN AJSNJKDNA>SB
dsa jdfJBAFSARHFAJHDFòDFAJFASBF SBFA
PUZZLE

YES

MORE MAXWELL BACKSTORY

ilys48    12

You've got a point, @Battal! Isn't there anything else in the trailer? I thought I caught a glimpse of some weird symbols, but it's probably my imagination..

1v0    570

I suppose this is going to be like DST puzzle every day new piece ... so yea now we wait :D .

• Like 1

oCrapaCreeper    2,016
23 minutes ago, Erec said:

Wait a sec, it's not about Wilson's portal. It's after Charlie and Maxwell got pulled from the stage into the DS world.

I don't think so. Maxwell himself said there was basically nothing when he showed up, just a void and the shadow creatures.

It's more likely this is taking place after him and Wilson swap places. Much like when you start a new world with him in single player, it appears he was dropped in the middle of nowhere.

Battal    9,811
1 hour ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

It's more likely this is taking place after him and Wilson swap places. Much like when you start a new world with him in single player, it appears he was dropped in the middle of nowhere.

And since the puzzle is called "cycle", it's almost certain this is after someone else took the throne.

• Like 3

Erec    177
4 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

I don't think so. Maxwell himself said there was basically nothing when he showed up, just a void and the shadow creatures.

I guess you right, I saw flower next to him and thought it was Charlie's. But it's just regular DS flower.

Anyone noticed that forum died for a while?