First time posting

@minespatch Thank you!  The butterflies took (IMO) way too long to make XD

So over on tumblr I was taking requests of what to draw for Maxwell because despite being my fav, I don't draw him enough.  Someone asked for Beach Maxwell, which in my head morphed into Shipwrecked Maxwell (complete with water magic or something idek)

I did them quickly just to get the idea out, and it was a lot of fun.

Pirate Maxwell1.png

Pirate Maxwell1.1.png

Edited by Tainted-Petals
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

You should add more to the piece. I think the sun could use more texture. Though I appreciated you showed both versions.

That's not a sun, it's just a backdrop and as I said, this was done quickly.  Though I'm not really looking for criticism or anything on these pieces, I'm just showing off some art doodles I've done.

• Like 1

So someone I know over on Tumblr asked why we couldn't just make flower crowns from lightbulb plants, so I had to quickly doodle something up (I re-imagined the bulbs because they looked odd just being glowing balls in the vines, so I added leaves and lil styles to them)

Flower crown attempt 3.1 resized.png

• Like 4

So I haven't been able to upload some of my art here because it's not really, forum appropriate (they're up at my tumblr instead)... but I did a quick sketch last night that I can post, so enjoy! 

Charlie and Maxwell.png

Just some ink over the sketchy lines, so I know it isn't perfect.

Edited by Tainted-Petals
  • Like 7