Game Progress Not Saving

Hi,

Invisible Inc. is one of my favorite games right now and ever since the update a few days ago it hasn't been saving my progress. Is anyone one else having this difficulty or can think of what the problem might be. I'm running Windows 10.

Thanks.

On 4/10/2016 at 8:34 AM, GaryChildress said:

Hi,

Invisible Inc. is one of my favorite games right now and ever since the update a few days ago it hasn't been saving my progress. Is anyone one else having this difficulty or can think of what the problem might be. I'm running Windows 10.

Thanks.

Alas, we were unable to reproduce your report on our Windows 10 machines here. One thing to check is to ensure that your Windows 10 user account has the proper administrative, read/write permissions.

1) Run the Game as an Administrator 
- Right-click on the Invisible Inc .exe file (Steam\steamapps\common\InvisibleInc\invisibleinc.exe) and select “Run as Administrator”
- If that does not allow your game to save your progress, go to step #2.

2) Run Steam as an Administrator
- Fully close out of Steam and restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer, right-click on the Steam icon > select “Run as Administrator”
- Try launching the game after you have administrator access.
- Should the issue persist, go to step #3.

3) Disable Steam Cloud Synchronization
- Right-Click Invisible, Inc. in your Steam Library > Properties
- In Properties, click on the "Updates” tab
- Uncheck “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for Invisible Inc” and click on the “Close” button.

Step 3 will allow Invisible, Inc. to save your game progress, unlocks, and save files locally in your hard drive, instead of onto Steam's cloud servers.

Archived