For Whom The Bell Tolls

Dannyrulx

The soldier seemed surprised as the sword hit him. Looking down, he saw the blade, but the pain didn't register. He coughed once, twice, blood gargling forth so he could not cough again. From the centre of the town, a church bell rung, as the down was set alight, blood running through the streets.

...And that's where you come in?

As a matter of fact... Yes. 

Welcome to FWTBT! This is a high-fantasy roleplay set in the imaginary world of Breacon (Nothing to do with my other RP, I assure you). You, are one of a band of mercenaries, hired by the queen to fight off an invasion that the regular army is struggling with. Here's the char sheet:

Name: Fairly self explanatory. This is fantasy folks, no 'Steve's' please.

Gender: M, F, or for some races A. Or H if you really want, who the hell cares.

Race: High Fantasy folks! I'd say use Warhammer as a guide for races, so men , elves , orks, dwarves, etc are all fair game. There will be a few special ones, and certain characteristics of races will be different.

Appearance: Another fairly self-explanatory one here. Do make sure it fits the race; vampires are not going to have a healthy tan, and ogres are not going to be 3-feet-tall.

Personality: Again, make sure it fits the race. An ork might be a scholar, but it's far more likely that the eleven wizard that's 258 years old will be.

"Class": This has inverted commas for a reason. Basically, are you a Mage, a warrior, a barbarian, a ranger or none of the above.

Backstory: Non-essential, but nice to have.

My character:

Name: Iancu Lahmian

Race: Vampire; Count

Appearence: Iancu wears a traditional Salin three-peice dining suit, the insides of his jacket a deep blood-red, along with his tie. He eschews the traditional cape, and has a bandolier containing three flintlocks strapped across his chest, as well as a long duelling sword on his waist. His skin is slightly darker than average, as he is sun-immune, or a daywalker.

Personality: A relatively young vampire, he was turned at twenty-five, and is now around 125 years of age. He's not particularly stuck-up, being new to his counthood, but decided to abandon the stationary life for enough time to garner a reputation before claiming his household castle. His thane (or turner) is Petravich Lahiam, with whom he regularily converses through letters. 

Class: Vampire

Backstory: Finding himself quickly tired of a peaceful vampiric kingdom, Iancu raised a mercenary group to taste battle-blood and win honour for the house he intends to found. Not powerful enough to make a claim of succession over his thane, he builds strength through combat in order to found a new clan, and make a bid for royalty.

Spoiler

Edited by Dannyrulx
  • Like 1