[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

A little bit more backstory:

"Christ! What happened?"

"**** do I know."

"HOLY ****! DANNY'S DEAD!"

"Wait, what?" A crowd had formed. There on the floor lay the body of Danny. His drink had spilled onto his shirt, and... 

"I legitimately cannot tell if that's blood or tomato juice"

"Why did he have to be drinking a Bloody Mary?"

"I think we have slightly bigger problems here."

Soto looked up, realising everyone was staring at him. "What? Just because I wear a Richard mask dosn't make me a serial killer, Christ!"

"Besides, it couldn't have been him," Athena said. "We were chatting when the lights went out."

"Christssakes, who was it then?"

So... if I wanted to join this thing, I couldn't have fire powers? Or just not be a firestarter? Wait... I'm confused.

Just to confirm, I don't purposely set things on fire -_- also idk anything about mafia so... I might not be in this thing. If I am... I'll have the same personality as Dragon Mage :p

• Developer
2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

So... if I wanted to join this thing, I couldn't have fire powers? Or just not be a firestarter? Wait... I'm confused.

He was giving an example that, of you didn't want to, you wouldn't need to have a fire-related personality.

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

idk anything about mafia so... I might not be in this thing.

I don't think anyone here holds this knowledge :p

Except maybe a certain few...

21 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I know but still, didn't expect you to use me as an example :p

15 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

First thing that came to mind :p.

*contemplates shipping potential*

wait, have I shipped you two yet? <.<

Also, as the game says, we shouldn't be discussing our supposed characteristics should we? Who gets to assign it? I suppose @Dannyrulx. O__O

8 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

*contemplates shipping potential*

wait, have I shipped you two yet? <.<

I don't think you have. Why do I feel like I'm being shipped with everyone? What did I do to deserve this?! :p

Soon, people may end up shipping me with Ysulyan cos we're both half dragons. Wait, did I say out loud?

Archived