[Game] Bad Plot Descriptions

Gotheran

I found a thing on my Facebook feed that had really bad like redditors describing dinsey movies in horrible ways, so I thought I'd make a little game about it here, think of a movie or game, and find a way to describe it that makes it seem worse than it is or just totally misses what the movie is like but is an accurate plot description.

Examples:

Spoiler

A shirtless teenager tries to get a boy to like her. (Little Mermaid)

Boy plays second fiddle for 7 years (Harry potter)

Rules:

• Reply to the previous Plot with what you think it was.
  • Wait for the Plot Giver to confirm the right answer.
  • After a day or two if no one gets the answer right or the Plot Giver doesn't reply a person will be selected at random to be the next giver.
  • Plot Givers can only say their intended game or movie if no one got it right, they also must reply when someone gets the answer right. The person to give the right answer first will be the next plot giver.
  • If you have recently been plot giver give other people a chance to answer so everyone gets a chance to describe something.
  • You may give hints as plot giver if a number of wrong answers have been given, when giving a hint restate your Plot in a new post, with the hint in a spoiler, also mention that no one has gotten it right, you can give up to two hints.
  • You don't need to do just movies, Movies and Games are fair game here. But mention whether it is a game or a movie.
  • Guessers wait until a Hint is given before giving a second guess.

I'll start with an easy one.

A guy runs around yelling at flying lizards.

5 minutes ago, Gotheran said:

I never said that was the correct answer Dragon, You also don't say what your "plot" is until a few people have guessed. So at present you should still be guessing what my plot was.

Ah, ok I will edit my post and hope no one else saw that ^^'

8 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

ElderScrolls: Skyrim!

Eyup, your turn.

4 minutes ago, Sporb said:

It might help if people have to indicate whether they're describing a game or a movie.

Fair enough its a rule now

3 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That hint was a bit too utterly obvious, don't you think? >~>

I thought 'yelling at flying lizards' was a bit too utterly obvious, but somehow people thought it was HTTYD <~<

Still it was the first one and I made it easy on purpose.

Movie: A king finds himself bored with his job, so he decides to try something new, taking over someone else's job for one night. However, he messes it up horribly for everyone and has to go back to his old life because it's the only thing he's good at.

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

Movie: A king finds himself bored with his job, so he decides to try something new, taking over someone else's job for one night. However, he messes it up horribly for everyone and has to go back to his old life because it's the only thing he's good at.

Megamind?

PD:Can i try to guess many times?

Movie: A kid who works on a farm goes down a path to take on an evil army that captured a princess and threaten her army of rebels with a giant space station so the boy goes to the space station with friends, frees her, and escapes with her and his friends but has to watch the person who led him to do this die by the antagonist and then goes with an army of rebels back to destroy the space station and destroys the space station and is rewarded as a hero along with his new friends.

Just now, Pyromailmann said:

Movie: A kid who works on a farm goes down a path to take on an evil army that captured a princess and threaten her army of rebels with a giant space station so the boy goes to the space station with friends, frees her, and escapes with her and his friends but has to watch the person who led him to do this die by the antagonist and then goes with an army of rebels back to destroy the space station and destroys the space station and is rewarded as a hero along with his new friends.

You have to wait until @MenaAthena has confirmed the answer.

15 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

Sounds like something from the renaissance, back when classes were a given thing.

Alright, I'll give a hint.

Hint:

Spoiler

It was directed be someone who's art style gets compared to Don't Starve's quite frequently.

Just now, MenaAthena said:

Alright, I'll give a hint.

Hint:

Reveal hidden contents

It was directed be someone who's art style gets compared to Don't Starve's quite frequently.

Nightmare before Cristmas

Archived