Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Art was surprised- articulated wings, how did they work? They looked very natural, a brilliant cosplay perhaps? Art glanced at the blonde boy and dismissed him, he didn't look interesting or helpful in this moment. He looked as dazed as her, then she could have sword another girl was complaining of needing herbs and a squirrel started talking...Art stood up slowly and very firmly pinched her arm. Nothing changed. A boy with black hair looked as confused as her and the confusion grew as quite abruptly a girl turned into a fox and took a predators interest in the squirrel. The angel then took flight and the feeling of sanity all but departed in that instance. There was nothing right about this, nothing sane or logical.

"STOP IT! STOP IT ALL OF YOU!. You get back on the ground- You turn back into a person and you..." Art pointed in turn at Arca and then Slyvia and finally rounded on Red.
"Stop talking, you are a squirrel!" she snapped angrily and looked at Halan and Conner with suspicion that they too might start doing something unnatural. 

• Like 1

"Y-yes ma'am!" Arca said, standing on the ground and posing a heed, like she did in the army. She looked confused as she realized she wasn't an army leader. Quickly regaining a normal stance, she slided her sword back into the holster. "Umm... I am sorry. I did not mean to blow your top." she said while doing a light bow.

The angel at least was heeding her words, that was back on the ground and even bowed. Very courteous all things considered and Art was not sure what to do about that. 
"Thank you" she muttered and then caught whisper from the boy. She turned on him her temper still tickling at her
"What is happening is that I am losing my mind OR the world has gone completely nuts. THIS is not home, this is nothing like home and some man ominously suggested we should survive. SO! MY name is Art and I will be your glorious dictator for the duration of this insanity. So fall in! Introduce yourselves and lets get home!" Art had decided that someone had to take matters in hand and since she was standing there with hands on hips it might as well be her.

• Like 1

"But... But..."

"SQUIRREL!"

She coughed a few times, visibly trying to calm herself down, before saying. "I need... the wolfsbane... in my pocket..." She shrugged off her coat and tossed it over to the person shouting about being a dictator. 

"Mix it up with the other herb and the squirrel becomes lunch." She started grinning from ear to ear.

"or breakfast or dinner. I'm not sure about the time."

Sylvia took a deep breath.

"HellomynameisSylviaholysh*twhyisthereanangelwaitisthatareallyreallygoodcosplaybeacusedamnIwishIcouldcosplaythatwell" She took another breath, then continued. "I'mactuallyawherefoxandit'skindahardtocontrolmytransformationssometimessoifsomeonecouldPLEASEgivememyfreakingwolfsbaneIwouldbecomehumanagain."

(Translation:

Hello, my name is Sylvia- Holy **** is there an angel, wait, is that a really good cosplay? Because damn I wish I could cosplay that well"

Then 

"I'm actually a werefox and it's kinda hard to control my transformations sometimes so if someone could PLEASE give me my freaking wolsbane I would become human again")

Edited by Dannyrulx

"A cos... play? Excuse me, but I think I might require eductation on the definition of that word." Arca politely requests the fox-girl, smiling. "And, if you do not mind me asking, what is this... 'wolfsbane' you speak of?"

She turns to Art. 

"Dictator?" she says, splitting her eyes slightly.

(I've been pondering weather or not to join, but there's this character that I've conceptualized recently that I've been itching to try out, so I'll give it a shot.)

Name: Bell

Backstory: Bell's life wasn't exceptionally tragic. Sure she was orphaned at a young age, but she had been adopted/apprenticed by a stern yet generous craftsman who recognized her talent. Yes, she wasn't exactly loved by the towns folk, but she had proven her usefulness to the point where she only rarely got pelted with stones while out on the streets, and the episodes of mobs pounding at their door demanding the abomination be brought out had stopped entirely. She had at least two meals every day, a few changes of clothes, and her own room in the loft space with her own bed. That was more than a lot of people could say they had, yet as of late, she found herself unhappy.

She was pondering this discontent one night while absentmindedly tinkering with some spare wires and pieces of metal. After a while, she looked down to find she had cobbled together a sinister looking head. This in itself was strange enough, but then it actually started talking. To her. She had the natural reaction of wondering if she had finally gone off the deep end, yet it continued. The voice told her he could take her somewhere new, somewhere where she didn't have to take any orders or requests for her tinkerings, somewhere where she could get away for a while. This she realized, to her surprise, is what she had been wanting lately, and she accepted. Then everything went dark.

Appearance: Appearing to be hunchbacked, Bell is somewhat short but lanky. Her blonde hair is worn in a short, messy bobcut, her eyes are dark blue, and she cheeks sport a few freckles. She always wears a long, brown coat lined with many pockets filled with buttons, fabric scraps, threads, strings, needles, wires, and all sorts of little odds and ends, and there appears to two odd slits near the top where her hunch is, but she won't let anyone examine them long enough to determine their purpose. Her pants and shirt are plain except for the bits of stitching zigzagging in decorative patterns over places that were ripped or teared. She's barefoot.

Personality: Bell is a timid and likes to keep her distance from people. That doesn't mean she isn't friendly, and she will still try to help the others out, especially if it involves crafting or repairing something. It'll take a lot of work for her to be fully comfortable around you though. She's a bit too curious for her own good with a fascination for trinkets and odd little bits and bobbles, and she's not unknown for contracting a case of sticky fingers once in a blue moon.

Quirk/Gift/Ability: Her coat conceals a pair of extremely flexible arms that form her hunchback. She can control them as dexterously as her "normal" arms, so they are just as useful as you'd expect an extra pair of arms would be. She has an incredible talent for crafting and repairing and can improve upon some designs if given the extra materials, though sometimes she will waste material on making trinkets that aren't exactly practical. Oh, and she's mute.

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 3

(Yeeeey for language barrier! :,)

great though character, I cry every time)

(also I've added a little bit of bio I forgot. Halan has lived alone in his room for quite some of time. Kind of an hikikomori. So that's why he's that awkward around people. But give him a bit of time and he'll feel better and be more friendly.)

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 2

(*ahem*)

Shaking her head, Sylvia yanked the jacket towards her, and opened one of the pockets. Inside was a small capsule the size of her pinky, which she tossed into the air before snapping up. She paused, the prickling sensation returning, before reverting to 'normal'.

"So, now that I'm not a fox, can someone explain..." She looked around.

"This."

(ahhh I see)

"Uhh, well, anyways..." Arca cleared her throat, and unconsciously started flying a little bit above the ground. "I go by the name of Arca. Pleased to meet you all. Now, first things first, if we are going to do what the strange voice told me, we must get to know eachother." she said. "Trust is everything in battle!" she adds. "So..." she swiftly floated over to Halan and Sylvia and diagonally hung still in the air, relaxing her chin on her hand. "...what are your names?" 

"Hmmm...."

"Well, you're a seraph (The 'classic' angels) and I have clothes that can survive my transformation, there's strangers everywhere..."

"Was I kidnapped and killed or something? This is literally the only possible explanation for all of this bollocks."

Arca gestured she wanted to shake Halan's hand, but was interrupted by him talking about someone else."Another girl?" Arca looked behind Halan to see that there was indeed another girl lying on the ground. "Perhaps we should investigate, should we not?" she said and flew over to the little lady that was on the grass. "...Hello? Miss? Are you alright?" she asked.