Okay so maybe the previous title was too lo... [LIST TRUNCTUATED] (& drawings/animations n' stuff)

RyanandLink

So a few people here on the Klei Forums kinda "suggested" I make an art thread of my own, and I wasn't sure about it first but I decided to give it a shot. So here I go I suppose!

I'll add a bunch of animations I've made to this OP and continue posting down in the comments I guess!

So the cute little shadow guy is Noctimus, it's Youknowwho's character!
And the cool Sea Hound that's barking there is called Jaw by DwerBomb! 
Both of them come from the roleplay I participate in, "Wave after Wave" by Chris1488!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

16 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

May I request some drawings of your ocs? I'm interested in seeing them ^^

U-uhh so I thought I'd draw Arca today, who is an Angel that has come down from the clouds because she had escaped from prison
She's not like a criminal, but a bit disobedient :grin:

Manifest yourself!.png

Now I drew Keri next to Arca, she's a little girl who came all the way from her home town! 
which mysteriously burned down and her parents died in the fire.

She went through a long and arduous journey and picked up the interest of a few shadow creatures which involves imbibing aloooot of nightmare fuel, and they follow her wherever she goes. She doesn't control them though, and they pop in whenever they like.

SIDE BY SIDE.png

Okay so... I tried making Meritursas, in which I kinda succeeded? Then I rendered it, noticed that the arms were half transparent and went to fix it.... but upon reloading everything got corrupted and was out of place :( so it kinda cuts off in the end there but I hope that's fine!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

He looks confused and afraid about his body constantly teleporting around like that.  #SavetheTursai2016

Nice job especially on the spinning claws.  I like the way you made them not look flat, which is really hard to do in Spriter.

Archived