ALONE new RP

catboiFTW

So as you have probably read in the title i am thinking of starting a new RP adventure called ALONE. It is a story about X characters stranded in a weird land who have each been tricked to coming. They each had their own desires coming on to this island but as they embark on this journey they realize there is more to the world than just themselves and everything they love. Copy and paste the text below and edit it to show your characters personal info then post it on this forum. we start on march 29th =D

Name:

Background:

hobbies:

Personality:

Extra:

Existing characters:

Arith = catboiFTW

only have a max of 2 characters.

• Developer
3 minutes ago, catboiFTW said:

if 20 people type R.I.P in this chat i delete my klei forums account

(You can't delete your account yourself. The only way to do so would be to request an admin to do it for you, but I don't think there's any need for that. Just practice a bit in other RP threads before making your own. And don't give up on an RP because no one entered it in the first few minutes it was created, give it 1 or 2 more days for someone to comment in it.

Hey, looks like Mezukie is going to join. See? :))

• Like 1

Name: Seth

Background: Seth is a 17 year old who was shut in his whole life since his family didn't want him to be 'tainted' by the outside world which they thought was below them. Since he had nothing to do he found reading to be most of his past time and gain knowledge on what happened outside the imaginary bubble that trapped him in. His days went in a set pattern of waking up, eating breakfast, sitting in the study and reading, eating lunch, questioning his parents of the outside world as they deny any information to him and back to reading, eating dinner, then he would sit in his room looking out the window to the world that was denied to him. He longed to go out their and experience it all. That was his downfall that brought him here as one day his wish was answered but not in a way he thought it would be.

hobbies: Reading takes up most of his time as well as sometimes drawing the pictures he would see of the outside world that he would hang in his room. He loves to gather information in anyway as he kept snippets of news article neatly in a folder that he found fascinating. 

Personality: He is very quiet as in his house if you were to loud you were punished because of this he is more of an observer and watches things happen near him. From his lack of contact with the outside world and it's people he's not sure how to really start conversations or continue them always use to it being more of a command than idle talking from his parents. He's also somewhat shy to new people as he doesn't know how to react but very interested in things that he's never seen before.

Appearance: Seth has medium length jet black hair that his bangs sometimes cover his dark brown eyes causing him to brush them away which became a habit. He's wearing only a white button up shirt since he didn't have his jacket on when he was transported here. Black dress pants with a black belt and black dress shoes.

Extra: none 

Existing characters: None right now!

(No but I could make one :3 and I may!)

• Like 1

nice mezukie! here is my character

Name: Arith

Background: 29 year old kind of insane scientist. He has been locked up in his laboratory almost his whole life devoting his life to the "scientific reasearch of a pig/human hybrid animal. ( he has weirder theories)" As he is kind of insane this caused him not to have much friends but his little brother, Chase.

hobbies: SCIENCE 

Personality: weird,messy,cocky and slightly insane but still a good guy. rugged button up shirt and messy brown hair, bags under eyes

Extra:he makes the BEST turkey eye dinner!

Existing characters:

Arith = catboiFTW

Seth = mezukie

SECOND CHARACTER Name: Chase

Background: A small boy who was never seirious and always jokes around. he ran away from his home with his older brother, Arith at only 6! he is four years old and loves food and animals. Is VERY scared of the dark.

hobbies: playing with animals eating exploring

Personality: adventurous, kind, wild, hungry, nice has short blonde hair and is short and small (ddespite how much he eats)

Extra: is scared of his brother

Existing characters:

Arith = catboiFTW

Chase = catboiFTW

seth =Mezukie

I'm actually new to this (and the game itself, I only have DST for christ sake.), but I am good at roleplaying, and I have great grammar, so I'll take a shot at this.

Name: Wren Williams

Background: He was a former cop, retired early. One day after coming home he received a letter for a job that he'd been hoping for before he joined the Police.

After coming to an island, he notices a weird machine, and turns it on, taking him to the land (where this RP takes place.)

Hobbies: Gardening

Personality: He tries to maintain order all of the time

Extra: He hates spiders, and brought his old baton with him.

I hope this will do, if anything needs changing, just tell me.

Also, just for a bit more of backstory, he kept his baton for memories of being a Police Officer.

Edited by WrenWilliams
Small name correction.