Placing items and picking plants glitch

Sometimes when I try to drop or place items I run around the area where I try to place the item instead of placing it. It happens a lot too, and sometimes back to back, and It doesn't stop until I use my keyboard to move. say I'm trying to place a bush, sometimes instead of placing it, I just run on top of/ around the spot I tried to place the bush on, and it doesn't place it no matter how long I wait, so I can to keep trying until it places. after I finally place all of the plants I want to and I have let them grow, some of them are not able to be picked... instead, you can only inspect them, and you have to dig them back up and replant them to be able to use that plant again. is it only me that has this problem?

22 hours ago, Mdshadowman said:

Sometimes when I try to drop or place items I run around the area where I try to place the item instead of placing it. It happens a lot too, and sometimes back to back, and It doesn't stop until I use my keyboard to move. say I'm trying to place a bush, sometimes instead of placing it, I just run on top of/ around the spot I tried to place the bush on, and it doesn't place it no matter how long I wait, so I can to keep trying until it places.

Disable all mods and try the new world. If it works now - by trial and error check which mod is causing the trouble...

22 hours ago, Mdshadowman said:

some of them are not able to be picked... instead, you can only inspect them, and you have to dig them back up and replant them to be able to use that plant again. is it only me that has this problem?

Yeah I many times get this bug also...

On 3/9/2016 at 1:27 PM, voyager156 said:

Disable all mods and try the new world. If it works now - by trial and error check which mod is causing the trouble...

Yeah I many times get this bug also...

Thanks! sorry for a reply this late.. got really busy

Archived