[Game Update] - 169365

• Developer
  • Birds occasionally drop some Flint for fresh players who join into an existing world

Hah, and Woodie thought we couldn't trust them.

... Unless... that is part of their plan! They want to gain our trust first before striking!!

• Like 16

I can't seem to update my server through Steam CMD the way I usually do... Is anyone else experiencing this?

login anonymous

force_install_dir C:\server

app_update 343050 validate

The above is the command I always use and it hasn't seemed to work this time. Any ideas?

• Developer
Just now, BeastNips said:

I can't seem to update my server through Steam CMD the way I usually do... Is anyone else experiencing this?

login anonymous

The above is the command I always use and it hasn't seemed to work this time. Any ideas?

It looks like the server update didn't deploy correctly, we're working to fix this ASAP. Sorry about that! :(

• Like 1

These are some really good changes! We don't need the flint though... I've got Lucy with me all the time!

" CUT SOME WOOD YOU LAZY BUM!!!"

Ahh. Maybe if I don't cut wood I'll hear that beautiful voice again...

Hi,

I don't know if I am alone in the case and if this is normal since this update,

but I think main menu of my game is either zoomed to 200% or he is stuck at a base resolution of 800x600

Spoiler

160308084637141467.jpg

160308084638465028.jpg

someone have same thing or iam alone in finding this?

Edited by ToNiO55
  • Like 1

Thanks klei!. can we also add an indicator for caves in lobby (such as dedicated server indicator, pvp server indicator, passworded server indicator) also an option to filter servers with caves?

flint for everybody is a nice update.. I liked the idea of getting flint from birds.

Edited by Gingerbread
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gingerbread said:

Thanks klei!. can we also add an indicator for caves in lobby (such as dedicated server indicator, pvp server indicator, passworded server indicator) also an option to filter servers with caves?

that would be amazing

Also, hooray for less ghost sanity drain! No longer will players be shouted off the server for dieing (probably). Touch stones not a bad idea also.

Edited by Snowhusky5

• Developer
4 minutes ago, ToNiO55 said:

Hi,

I don't know if I am alone in the case and if this is normal,

but I have think main menu of my game is either zoomed t200% or he is stuck at a base resolution of 800x600

Oh yes, we adjusted the "max zoom" to account for larger resolution monitors.

6 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Oh yes, we adjusted the "max zoom" to account for larger resolution monitors.

it's possible to configure zoom? because it's look's like i'm playing in 800x600 :(
the zoom is unfortunately far too powerful, it is so powerful that I lag in full play

Edited by ToNiO55

56 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:Ах да, мы скорректировали "максимальный масштаб" для учета больших мониторов разрешением.

login anonymous

when will the correction? it is impossible to continue

Edited by DenisShum

19 minutes ago, SuperPsiPower said:

When will you guys stop giving me heart attacks?? I thought his health cap lowered to 150 haha

I thought its a very early april fool's day prank/ wolfgang with 1 hp or 150.

Edited by Gingerbread
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, V2C said:

Nope, we'll take a look into fixing this =)

also my default backpack is always rabbit bpack for some reason even though i never make it. beforehand it was saving the last backpack i made from same computer and it was making same backpack in each game.. now it always makes rabbit bpack as default. i dont know why... i bought this rabbit bpack from market and now it always attempt to make this bpack instead of other one.

• Touch Stones will now regenerate after a very short time, and each Touch Stone is usable once per player

• As a player ghost, you will be able to see Touch Stones glow if they are still active for you personally

• Birds occasionally drop some Flint for fresh players who join into an existing world

• Re-tuned the Booster Shot recipe and added examination text for each character

• In Survival mode, players now gain some resistance to ghost sanity drain when there are more players alive than dead

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!

I don't know how much of this is working or bugged right now but thank you very much devs for doing this. (I'm sure that topic about the sanity drain helped). Now people don't need to give up when their health hits 25% and other players will stop shouting ghosts to leave probably still tell ghost to leave but to a lesser extent now that Touchs are avaiable at leat once for everyone.

I had no chance to see the flint birds yet, i'll play later and see if it's working right. If you can get at least 3 flint on 1-2 days it will make "non first autumn" servers much more acessible.