Waddle Dee's Travelling Medicine/Art Show

WaddleDee

UER8qYm.png

Hey, it's Jennifer! She's my lovely little broken bird from @Zeklo's roleplay, Containment. I hope I did her uniform justice.

Drew this picture about a day or two ago, and have been going back and forth over posting it ever since. I'm not too proud of it, and would probably say it's not one of my better works. I did get to play with lighting and shadows a bit while making it, so that's something.

On 31 agosto 2016 at 3:23 AM, minespatch said:

The Waaas are back.

dara approaches a no wah sign.png

F (also is that a tuba?)

(and Jaw looks cute heh)

On 31 agosto 2016 at 2:39 AM, WaddleDee said:

Welp, I'm back in school. That means it's time for a....

DOODLEDUMP!

8naBzLil.png

Awwwww he's so adorable!

(help I'm stuck the quote)

Where've I been? Well, school's been pretty stressful for me lately, but at least I came out of it with some doodles!

Spoiler

UUT8nFdl.png

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you...the Cult of the Glitch. An enigmatic and reclusive group, they tend to keep to themselves and usually dislike taking direct action, instead choosing to pull strings from behind the scenes. They're very difficult to find, and actual confrontation with them is unlikely - no matter what, it always seems like they're one step ahead of everyone else.

(These three are all references to different video games - Yume Nikki, Imscared, and Undertale, respectively.)

xegpjSGl.png

The cult's leader, Ivan, is very skilled with magic and well-versed with spells. Occasionally, he can be seen in glimpses around places where disaster has recently struck. Still, he rarely stays long, and can almost, at times, seem to appear and disappear out of nowhere. He can be either a powerful ally or a dangerous enemy - sometimes, both at once.

(Tried to use shading here because of the fire's light...I feel like it might be a little too subtle.)

Spoiler

xbAJTGEl.png

Accidentally got a bit of plum juice on this one...needless to say, my jimmies were rustled quite a bit. Nevertheless, I still do like how this one came out, posing-wise. A spear and parasol are sort of like a sword and shield, right?

UvHpTpll.png

m i LK

IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR BONES

Spoiler

And speaking of bones...

KM6tgmil.png

My best friend is, even after all these months, still a big fan of Undertale (come to think of it, it's been a year since the game's release...time sure flies, doesn't it?) Since he taught me how to play Magic: The Gathering about a week ago, I decided to draw him a few different Sanses playing the game as a little "thank you" present.

I'm pretty proud of the poses here, especially since posing is something I used to (and still do) have quite a few troubles with. Thanks to one of Lipton's speed-draws, I've been trying a new method of posing, which is the one where you connect circular joints together with lines. It's a lot more flexible than the old method, which basically consisted of just making ovals.

Spoiler

rfNVscGl.png

Finally, this one was requested by my brother a while back, and come on just look at it

36 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Sorry about that. I try to avoid the rp boards. Already got a lot of rps on skype and DA that I'm not sure if I'll have time. Sorry. ariel sweats.png

Heh, you're fine! :) I'll admit that RPs can be kinda hard to keep up with if you're not actively in one.

1 hour ago, WaddleDee said:
  Hide contents

UUT8nFdl.png

(These three are all references to different video games - Yume Nikki, Imscared, and Undertale, respectively.)

Yeah they seem to resemble Gaster quite a bit.

1 hour ago, WaddleDee said:
  Hide contents

And speaking of bones...

KM6tgmil.png

I've been trying a new method of posing, which is the one where you connect circular joints together with lines. It's a lot more flexible than the old method, which basically consisted of just making ovals.

I found that method easier too and-

I love the Sans drawing!! ^_^ Underswap Sans is my favorite.

6 hours ago, WaddleDee said:

Where've I been? Well, school's been pretty stressful for me lately, but at least I came out of it with some doodles!

Hide contents

UUT8nFdl.png

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you...the Cult of the Glitch. An enigmatic and reclusive group, they tend to keep to themselves and usually dislike taking direct action, instead choosing to pull strings from behind the scenes. They're very difficult to find, and actual confrontation with them is unlikely - no matter what, it always seems like they're one step ahead of everyone else.

xegpjSGl.png

The cult's leader, Ivan, is very skilled with magic and well-versed with spells. Occasionally, he can be seen in glimpses around places where disaster has recently struck. Still, he rarely stays long, and can almost, at times, seem to appear and disappear out of nowhere. He can be either a powerful ally or a dangerous enemy - sometimes, both at once.

(Tried to use shading here because of the fire's light...I feel like it might be a little too subtle.)

Hide contents

xbAJTGEl.png

Accidentally got a bit of plum juice on this one...needless to say, my jimmies were rustled quite a bit. Nevertheless, I still do like how this one came out, posing-wise. A spear and parasol are sort of like a sword and shield, right?

UvHpTpll.png

m i LK

IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR BONES

Hide contents

And speaking of bones...

KM6tgmil.png

My best friend is, even after all these months, still a big fan of Undertale (come to think of it, it's been a year since the game's release...time sure flies, doesn't it?) Since he taught me how to play Magic: The Gathering about a week ago, I decided to draw him a few different Sanses playing the game as a little "thank you" present.

I'm pretty proud of the poses here, especially since posing is something I used to (and still do) have quite a few troubles with. Thanks to one of Lipton's speed-draws, I've been trying a new method of posing, which is the one where you connect circular joints together with lines. It's a lot more flexible than the old method, which basically consisted of just making ovals.

Hide contents

rfNVscGl.png

Finally, this one was requested by my brother a while back, and come on just look at it

Y U M E N I K K I  AND IMSCARED AND MILK YES

Archived