Waddle Dee's Travelling Medicine/Art Show

WaddleDee

Why so few posts recently? Well, if you don't already know, my wrist has been giving me problems for a little while now. Recently, though, it's been getting to the point where I can't finish drawings, because it is physically painful to do so. Don't worry - I've been trying to take it easy lately and let it rest. Hope this dump of doodles is enough to suffice until I (hopefully) get better!

(Upon retrospect, I've really been forgetting to date my recent drawings. Ah well.)

Spoiler

DvKL1kfl.png

Here's Hephaestus, one of my Terraria characters! I'm still not too-too good at drawing humans, but hey, I'm learning.

z4lLuurl.jpg?1

Unlike most of my other drawings, this one wasn't scanned, but rather captured via a cell-phone camera.

Not much to say on this fine fellow, except that it was created the same way Heartbreaker was - I started with a flower, and just kept adding to it.

And some older, unposted doodles!

Spoiler

iXdewz7l.png

This was commissioned by my best friend while we were both still in school, in exchange for a piece of garlic bread. I was pretty hungry at the time.

Perfect husband material, folks. And yes, those are blueberry muffins he's holding.

Spoiler

5uuqS68l.png

Oh my, now w̢͏͇͕̖͇̙h̬̝̠͙̦̞̙̙̼͘a̝̣̖̮̙̖̗̳͘ț̴̢͞ ̘͓̬͚͚̫ͅd̨̞̰̖̘͠͞o̸̮̗̭̟͞ ̡͈̘̤̭͕́w̧̬͘e̪̕͘ͅ ̷̮̹̞̫h̵̬̪͞a̷̮̱̱̖̺͔͎̜v̸̜͕e̟̼̱̘̣̼̻̗ ̶͔̣̜̭͟͢h̹̳͉͎ẹ͇̝͍r̴̴͕̦̭͢e̠̻̰̪̯͔͟?̷̶̫̣

Spoiler

TDwsB0ql.png

And, to finish things off...A FACE REVEAL! Well, kinda-sorta.

B E E S

4vmczkt.png

Oh my, who's this mysterious stranger?

(I saw Zek's drawing of a possible costume party mafia, and I just couldn't resist creating a design of my own for it. I got to try out some new lineart techniques in the process, plus it gave me a great excuse to abuse test out the nebula brush.)

This costume shall be known as "The Mysterious Mr. E", by the way. (Try saying it out loud.)

5 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

I don't remembuh authorisin' any of this artwork! But, if you make one showing off my good side, I may just allow it! HAHAHAHA!!!

So I heard you needed a monster to clobber that there Kirby.

I can help

Archived