Filling in the Roles

IceKitsune

13 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

(Also, I love how we can't fight the bear, then I just use a minigun and wreck it.) ALPHA: DEPLOY. Alpha spun out, and went over to the body of the creature. Nanode tendrils extended, and re-cycled as much metal as possible, both from the bullets, and from the creature itself. INCOMING RESOURCES: ABORT INFORMATION: FIRED SHELLS FROM HMG. INCOMING RESOUCES: Cu, Fe, Au, Ag. Huh. Seems like it has normal metals in it's body... That's good... ALPHA: RETRACT

Um dude, I am like a master of the role-play and I wanted to tell you I WANT the bear to live for a while. I had an idea for it so...pretend that what you said never happened. 

Eris looked at the bear, then Fern, then the bear. "For once, I agree with running." She got up and started to sprint as fast as possible away from the bear, Fern hot on her heels. "So." She said. "Are you a robot?"

"Nah, Cy-Enhanced. Y'kmow what that means, right?"

"Of course I do! You think I'm stupid?"

"Depends how good your AI is I guess"

"MY AI IS PERFECTLY FINE!"

Name: Crimson

Race: Dragon-human...hybrid thing?

History: Nothing here
Appearance: A average human girl with dragon ears,dragon wings,dragon claws,and a dragon tail. 

Strengths: Can breath fire (Maybe a little Over powered..) Can bite REAL hard, and can FLY (She can FLY.)
Weaknesses: Can get killed by water, Sanity is 90, hunger goes down REALLY easily, Only eats meat
Etc: (I am going to squeeze personality here.) Energetic, Loves to fight things, LOVES LOVES LOVES video games.

36 minutes ago, IceKitsune said:

Name: Crimson

Race: Dragon-human...hybrid thing?

History: Nothing here
Appearance: A average human girl with dragon ears,dragon wings,dragon claws,and a dragon tail. 

Strengths: Can breath fire (Maybe a little Over powered..) Can bite REAL hard, and can FLY (She can FLY.)
Weaknesses: Can get killed by water, Sanity is 90, hunger goes down REALLY easily, Only eats meat
Etc: (I am going to squeeze personality here.) Energetic, Loves to fight things, LOVES LOVES LOVES video games.

Sounds a lot like my persona ^_^ only slightly different.