To much spare time

I decided to give WX-78 some love and in return he's now plotting my demise. True friendship.

Spoiler

56e1d1e559d43_Wx-78walking.thumb.jpeg.68

And I want to play some bush hat hide and seek even though it's obvious where your hiding :3

Spoiler

56e1d1f8a4094_WX-78WebberWilsoncomic.thu

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

hide and seek even though it's obvious where your hiding :3

OMG I totally did like Wilson every time :D EDIT: in actual play, I mean, not in DS, in DS I am WX :p

Edited by Mobbstar

The injuries are reminder to not fall form this path. Eliminate all water!

Also funny you just commented I just scanned a portal/ don't starve comic o_O:

Spoiler

56e359d3d1af0_Portalstarvewesnwolfgang.t

So what do you guys think of Wolfgang Wheatley?

• Like 3

Wes helps Webber brighten WX-78 day.

Spoiler

56e4a641e4643_DScomicballoons.thumb.jpeg

In other news I'm hoping to continue to put up at least one artwork a day since I'm hoping if someone having a bad day they can look at this and laugh at how bad I draw it'll brighten their day. (This sound really sappy as I'm reading this but it's how I feel ._.)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mezukie said:

Wes helps Webber brighten WX-78 day.

Wes helps Webber brighten my day.

7 hours ago, Mezukie said:

In other news I'm hoping to continue to put up at least one artwork a day since I'm hoping if someone having a bad day they can look at this and laugh at how bad I draw it'll brighten their day. (This sound really sappy as I'm reading this but it's how I feel ._.)

Don't do this, just draw sketches as you think of them and make a back-log with the excess. When you run out of back-log and ideas for a while (which will happen eventually), I had rather you post nothing than some bad jokes like the ones in news paper comics, at least until you find something good to post again. (Of course you could fill the spaces with regular art like on the first page of this thread, but for some reason you sound less than fond of yourself and your work.)

TL;DR: You're not commited to drawing daily comics, which is what makes newspaper comics so awful.

@Mobbstar oh don't worry i'd never post anything that's forced or try to do bad jokes unless it fits it :D (like the crappy pick up lines XD) and I would just do a sketch dump if anything but yes I'm my own worst critic when it comes to things I make which is why I stride to draw more to get better at drawing because when I do impress myself I know it's really good!(and I have impressed myself before) So you don't have to worry ^^

• Like 2

So I decided to do something different and that is draw my multiple experience with my friend. Now I felt in the mood to make it hard by increasing sanity/hunger drain and making us weak while buffing the monsters but I knew my friend wasn't good at surviving so I went to look for some mod that gave him the edge. I found a bill cipher mod and though yes! since me and him both loved gravity falls. After then the shenanigans began as the first day this happened. The grass didn't even do anything. Rip grass day 1 - day 1.

Spoiler

56e5e2f68bd9b_Multipic.thumb.jpeg.81319e

Also I couldn't draw his arms straight because of how much of a troll he is XD (I'll be posting more of this sooner or later :x)

• Like 1

And now I can blame @RyanandLink for making me get into animating small gifs XD I quickly threw this together to show how ready WX-78 and I are by putting on a football helmet :3 because helmets are half the way to not die!( the other is not getting hit but I guess armer could be it too.)

Spoiler

56e9b798aa1ef_WX-78footballhelmet.gif.a5

• Like 2

Just now, Mezukie said:

And now I can blame @RyanandLink for making me get into animating small gifs XD I quickly threw this together to show how ready WX-78 and I are by putting on a football helmet :3 because helmets are half the way to not die!( the other is not getting hit but I guess armer could be it too.)

Reveal hidden contents

56e9b798aa1ef_WX-78footballhelmet.gif.a5

Oh my god! That looks really good, well done! Frame by frame too, I see!