To much spare time

So I may have to much spare time but at least this was the product of it! I was thinking of doing some more and maybe posting them up here, but it all depends on if you guys like it or not. So give me your opinions! ( I feel in love with it to much and made it my profile pic ._.)

WebbersSpiderArmy200x200.png

• Like 9

I can't believe how many people have seen this already! Thank you for taking your time to view my "art". Because of this I'm going to give you guys balloons! Real balloons can be found where every I play Wes since thats what makes me go insane. Special live spider balloon for people who commented :D! Warning may bite.

WesBalloon.png

• Like 7

Webber " Don't worry chester we know what it's like to be attacked for no reason,"

I always feel bad when chester is attacked ._. 

So these er "art" that I'm posting is really just me getting use to gimp and experimenting on different ways I can do thing and I would love feedback! Do you like fluffy webber or question my sanity?(It's low, to many balloons!) Do you like the way I did the grass/sky/what not in a certain one and wish I'd use it more often? Are you mad at me for not posting your favorite character and demand i fail at creating him/her?(then hate me anyway -hide in bush hat-) Are you wondering why my username is on the pictures?( I'll answer that now actually you see I'm use to writing my name on drawing in real life and I though why would i write my actual name?)

WebberChester.png

• Like 3

Spiders are being killed for their silk, glands, and meat! Their dens destroyed and civil wars are being started. For just one balloon a month you can help get these spider off this terrible place! I mean theres not a world where theres just island for them to take over right?

Spiders.png

• Like 3

Hey guess what? Bam!

Spoiler

56df42b06b34b_WendyandWebber.thumb.jpeg.

That's right! I can scan and now have a reason to get back into trying to draw~ Hope you'll like this change in 'art'!

Also I was wondering if you guys wanted me to post my crappy little comics I'll sometimes do. (They aren't that great but eh :x worth asking)

Edited by Mezukie
  • Like 4

Heres some more of my work!

A short comic:

Spoiler

56e06a5bd4eaa_shortcomic1.thumb.jpeg.d35

Crappie pick up lines(Because why not?):

Spoiler

56e06a6e57d5d_crappypickuplines.thumb.jp

Spoiler

(Note Wiggling is best way to hit on people just flail around and I'm sure they'll notice you even if they try to ignore you.)

• Like 5

Maxwell remembers. So this is my luck in trying to raise small birds in a nutshell. 

Spoiler

56e09e9775e33_Maxwellremembers.thumb.jpe

Note: Dear Wilson: I turned your food to rot </3 Maxwell. ps: Grats on the new tallbird egg. -next if a photo of a broken Maxwell statue saying "remember this?"-

• Like 3