A glorious fight in a glorious story

Here is a story of a lone viking warrior,

Autumn day 1-20 : The brave warrior was minding her own business building a decent camp in a good location killing lesser beings for sport taking winter preperation etcetra etcetra and autumn ended . Was a non-glorious season for a mighty warrior but killing the lesser beings kept her entertained. 

Winter started , day 21-29 : the lone warrior almost died from boredom due to the heavy work she did in autumn left her nothing to do in winter BUT the warrior asked her self "How about I make this season super glorious and fight the mighty winter beast head on in a close combat to death ?" such determination full of bravery. The warrior started to stack on  armors n weapons and some healing food for the glorious day and here we are with this period ended. 

winter day 30 , the glorious day : The warrior standing tall the heat of eagerness left enough heat in the warriors body she never needed winter warming cloths. The mighty winter beast showed up at night ! but the warrior said " a glorious fight must be fought in the morning so the gods of valhala could see me clearly if my time has come " . A pan flute with the northern sea chant the warrior used, the beast slept like a bear in a winter. Morning! the clash of mighty spears and huge icy claws begun! Breaking most of the warrior's armor left her to defend with mere flesh and honey nuggets! day almost over and the fierce battle continue to shake the icy grounds and then... the day was over with the fall of the mighy beast however the brave warrior injury was severe , no items to heal no fire to make with her health less than 1% , the warrior needed fire more than anything before the icy beast blood freeze her to death but she is lacking twigs , she turned her head and saw the tumbleweed coming from a far to her direction she said " a gift sent by the gods of valhala as a respect for the glorious battle! " she opened the tumbleweed ! .. Finally twigs!! . But the warrior suddenly became a ghost what happened? she heard a thing in her last breath a tiny voice saying " you think me no find you?! you think me forget what happened in autumn !? I kill you and me eat da big meanie eyeball !! you no kill my bruddas in autumn again !! " a tiny spider hiding in the tumbleweed , killing the warrior and eating the mighty beast loot all gone in shame end. 

And if you guys wondering that exactly what happened to me a week ago :D

Archived