MenaAthena

Tips on how to be Courteous to Fellow Players

160 posts in this topic

Make a fire and endo fire pit at spawn with a chest with logs, I don't even need to explain this 

2 people like this

On 2 March 2017 at 9:43 PM, Arlesienne said:

My proposition for in-game interactions and the forums: read a bit on Google, DO NOT ask Klei to port SW to DST.

Well that can flame a riot I guess

Don't ask captain obvious questions all the time and just Google them instead.

3 people like this

On 08/03/2017 at 8:18 AM, Destros09 said:

Don't pick berrys if your wigfred

But... my precious meatballs!

4 people like this

On 3/4/2017 at 11:10 AM, Destros09 said:

Make a fire and endo fire pit at spawn with a chest with logs, I don't even need to explain this 

Exactly!  I already do this anyway.  Except, with Rellimarual's amendment of leaving axes there and trees instead.  At my longest-running server ("Camp One-Foot-In-The-Grave"...well, that's the unofficial name of the BASE, not the server itself) I even put a sign there too:

"If arriving at night or in winter/summer, 1.  Take axe.  2.  Chop tree.  3.  Light season-appropriate firepit and not die.  :)"

Hee.  (That wouldn't help people like that one guy who'd never SEEN an endo fire before and thought it was a mod, but in general...)

Also Wigfrid does have a reason to pick berries--filler!  AND, if you're playing with others, _they_ can always eat 'em.  (shrug)

...Notorious

2 people like this

During the Chinese New Year event, picking berries was highly likely to spawn gobblers and therefore provide drumsticks, though I did always leave the berries on the ground....