[Game Update] - 167083

167025 167101<tradeinpreview>

Changes

• A world with no Caves will always start as a single-process server and allocate resources accordingly

• Hosts can use all server-side console commands on single-process servers

• To add Caves in the Server Creation screen, select the “World” tab and click on the “Add Caves” button

mn97o84i5FqYX9VEjZYXjUrF_o8DZzrEsrYSj4Iz

Bug Fixes

• Fixed bug with the max_snapshots setting not working as intended for multi-process servers

• Fixed bug with custom world presets not working properly for multi-process servers

View full update

• Like 19

On 2016-02-19 at 5:15 PM, JoeW said:

167025 167101<tradeinpreview>

Hi I just wanna mention that blocklist.txt of dedic servers is again bugged... For some reason blocklist deletes people banned with their steam id (not ku id). It deletes when you ban someone via console

TheNet:Ban("KU_aabbccdd")

This command.. I did not confirm if it removes with ban button or any other ban command...

Steps to reproduce:

1)Ban someone with steam id. (TheNet:Ban("Steam_id"))

2)observe that steam id is added into blocklist.txt

3)Ban a new person with KU id via this console command (TheNet:Ban("KU_aabbccdd"))

4)observe that the first person banned with his steam id is removed from blocklist.txt

Happened in server installed in linux.

here is the deleted part of my blocklist.txt

KU_xxxxxxxxºº1454245160ºwx78ºGiNGeRBReaD Cookiesºwith caves...
ººººº
KU_yyyyyyyyºº1454470442ººGiNGeRBReaD Cookiesºwith caves...

ººººº

This is supposed to be the person banned with steam id.

Edited by Gingerbread

• Developer
On 2/21/2016 at 6:09 PM, GiddyGuy said:
On 2/20/2016 at 11:18 AM, smallishbird said:

Also I can't put on skins if I click join game from the steam's friend's list.

This is true I also think it happens if you invite someone to the server you're in.

Does the clothing selection box appear, but then you can't scroll through your inventory? Or does it show the coat hanger and say that you're offline?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Does the clothing selection box appear, but then you can't scroll through your inventory? Or does it show the coat hanger and say that you're offline?

I'm talking about if you're already in game it takes off your clothes if your invited or join a friend's game/server.

• Like 1

@PeterA I'm sorry I should be more specific, if you're in a game/server and you exit and are re invited and join back, it will return you with no clothes on, I'm saying this again cause my last post sounds like example: If you are invited to a game it take off your clothes while in game. That's not what I'm saying

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GiddyGuy said:

@PeterA I'm sorry I should be more specific, if you're in a game/server and you exit and are re invited and join back, it will return you with no clothes on, I'm saying this again cause my last post sounds like example: If you are invited to a game it take off your clothes while in game. That's not what I'm saying

51 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Not only this, but if you are invited to a server or join a friend's game from steam you won't be able to select any clothes to wear. The selection box appears, but you can't scroll through your inventory.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smallishbird said:

Not only this, but if you are invited to a server or join a friend's game from steam you won't be able to select any clothes to wear. The selection box appears, but you can't scroll through your inventory.

I think I do remember this happening I just wasn't sure thanks for confirming for me.