All Released Skins (as of now)

On 24/9/2016 at 11:14 AM, alainmcd said:

The file prefabskin.lua has functions for skinned craftables, including backpacks, torches, bedrolls, crock pots, fire pits, hats and end tables. Not sure when the last two were added, I only saw them after the Warts and All update.

Now there's also a function for chest skins.

• Like 3

There's really not much to see, it's just a single function per item type that tells the game to use the appropiate skin instead of the default skin, plus a couple extra functions to manage backpack rotting. No item names or anything like that.

File is data/scripts/prefabskin.lua, if you want to check it out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alainmcd said:

There's really not much to see, it's just a single function per item type that tells the game to use the appropiate skin instead of the default skin, plus a couple extra functions to manage backpack rotting. No item names or anything like that.

File is data/scripts/prefabskin.lua, if you want to check it out.

Will the chests rot if you leave them on the floor for too long?

• Like 16

On 9/29/2016 at 7:44 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Toy chest for Webber and Winnie confirmed?

On 9/30/2016 at 5:36 AM, Arlesienne said:

Pfff, Winnie doesn't need toy chests. She's into violent vegetarian movements and taking over the world.

Sorry, could not resist. Can you copy the functions here to get the guessing game started please?

Hmm? Did somebody say W I N N I E?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, l96735063 said:

Klei for each pre-order of the Chinese version of the agent customized to give each of the pre-order of the people

Woah Rose Collection skins!  I wonder if we'll get the same skins for the English version.

Looks like the promo gives you 5 pre-order skins: http://jihuang.qq.com/app/gamedetail_inner.shtml?appid=30245&tab=gonglue&articleid=4767

Pics from the Don't Starve Chinese Website:

Spoiler

Limited Edition Firepit.png Limited Edition Torch.png Rose Fire Girl Head.png Rose Scientist.png Rose Spider Head.png

EDIT: Missed a pic

Spoiler

Rose Spider Skin.png

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Woah Rose Collection skins!  I wonder if we'll get the same skins for the English version.

Looks like the promo gives you 5 pre-order skins: http://jihuang.qq.com/app/gamedetail_inner.shtml?appid=30245&tab=gonglue&articleid=4767

Pics from the Don't Starve Chinese Website:

Reveal hidden contents

Right now, the formal skins are exclusive to Steam (since you guys were around when Charlie took over) - for Tencent they got the rose collection. That's not to say they will never come to steam or PS4 only that Tencent got it first. If you like the style, let us know. We welcome the feedback as we make more. 

And if you're eager for new skins. We got some cool new stuff coming up, VERY soon. 

• Like 27

20 minutes ago, JoeW said:

And if you're eager for new skins. We got some cool new stuff coming up, VERY soon. 

Yickerbottom, or you're lying.

20 minutes ago, JoeW said:

If you like the style, let us know. We welcome the feedback as we make more. 

Well the fire pit, torch, and Willow look pretty cool and cute but I thought Webber was like a chinese boot leg of survivor webber just with slightly better and thorny face legs with roses in his fur, and the clothes looked like they were an upgraded trench coat with nice shoes, and sleeves.

Edited by GiddyGuy