All Released Skins (as of now)

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. I'm all for it. I'm just not sold on one coming simply due to the word "collection".

Hope is what makes us think, hope! I mostly hope that another Wendy skin will  bring the prices down a bit or so that the new one is affordable. HOPE!!!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Spaartan said:

I think it means that there will be another puzzle soon (hopefully)

Oh thank god(and klei obviously), i was gone for a week for vacation with no pc access and for a moment i thought i wouldn't get the sweet skins cause they ended the metheus puzzle.

Also back on topic rose collection looks soooo gooooooood.

Edited by KastorRegma
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Spaartan said:

Hope is what makes us think, hope! I mostly hope that another Wendy skin will  bring the prices down a bit or so that the new one is affordable. HOPE!!!

Skin cost is influenced by demand, which is basically "how popular is the character" and "how good is the skin?".

Popularity drives Wendy and Wilson skin prices, and Wx is both popular and has neat skins.

The sad reality is that a new Wendy skin would still be expensive unless it sucked.

Edited by Toros
  • Like 7

20 hours ago, Toros said:

Skin cost is influenced by demand, which is basically "how popular is the character" and "how good is the skin?".

Popularity drives Wendy and Wilson skin prices, and Wx is both popular and has neat skins.

The sad reality is that a new Wendy skin would still be expensive unless it sucked.

Still baffles me how GOH Wickerbottom went up to 18 euros. That's nothing to sneeze at, and the skin isn't that great either.. Wickerbottom is decently popular, but that's a pretty high price.

Wilson is a greatly popular and greatly loved character, yes. Which's exactly why i'm probably never selling his GOH - damn thing costs 7,50 and i'm not planning on re-buying it once i change my mind lol

52 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

Congratulations klei, you made a decision that you can either buy don't starve together or a skin for it

Klei has no control over skin prices, it's entirely players buying and selling.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Chaos2 said:

Wendy mains: getting 10/10 skins for their character, even with the worst looking collection (survivor)

Webber mains: getting Webber skins that are 4/10 or below.

Idk I think Rose and Halloween Webber look pretty nice (WX takes the cake for me)