All Released Skins (as of now)

Just now, Arlesienne said:

Oh, come on. What country are you talking about? Because I really disagree with the statement, skins or not. Now you're making me feel bad in spite of knowing my traditions are not inferior.

You know what country i am from. Its the one under yours. Tell me then what is special about our new year.

@Chris1488 i hope it is really soon and not like before. 01:44am here already :/

3 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Well I heard "after the stream", so that could mean within the hour, or tomorrow. V( '-' )V

IMO Klei should time those updates to be released EXACTLY after stream. That way everyone would watch stream because after that new goodies in game :)

• Like 2

New skin strings...

Spoiler

body_coatdress_red_higgsbury = "Dainty Coatdress",    
body_coatdress_red_higgsbury = "A cute and snuggly coat dress in 'Higgsbury red'.",    

body_dancer_dragon = "Lucky Beast Outfit",            
body_dancer_dragon = "All ready for a spectacular performance!",            

body_dancer_lion = "Lucky Beast Attire",
body_dancer_lion = "The perfect outfit for a dance or two.",

body_outerwear_quilted_red_cardinal = "Quilted Outerwear",
body_outerwear_quilted_red_cardinal = "A majestic quilted outfit with just the right amount of poofiness.",

body_pj_silk_teal_jade = "Silk Pajamas",
body_pj_silk_teal_jade = "Luxurious PJs in a handsome 'doydoy teal'.",

body_silkbrocade_coat_green_laurel = "Silk Brocade Coat",
body_silkbrocade_coat_green_laurel = "A silken brocade coat in a lovely 'willful green' shade.",

catcoonhat_trapper_rooster = "Trapper Hat",    
catcoonhat_trapper_rooster = "This trapper hat is soft and cozy, but the ends don't seem to tie up anymore.",    

catcoonhat_trapperup_rooster = "Tied Trapper Hat",
catcoonhat_trapperup_rooster = "This trapper hat appears to have been permanently tied up. Luckily it looks stylish that way.",

feet_slippers_rooster_white_pure = "Clucky Slippers",
feet_slippers_rooster_white_pure = "Slip your feet into some fluffy, comfy chicken slippers.",

perdling_rooster = "Rooslet",    
perdling_rooster = "If you wanted a bouncy rooster companion by your side, then you're in cluck!",

winterhat_rooster = "Clucky Winter Hat",
winterhat_rooster = "This winter hat is strangely reminiscent of a small feathered friend.",

EDIT:  Here are the skins sorted by rarity:

Spoiler

SPIFFY
body_coatdress_red_higgsbury = "Dainty Coatdress",    
body_coatdress_red_higgsbury = "A cute and snuggly coat dress in 'Higgsbury red'.",    

body_outerwear_quilted_red_cardinal = "Quilted Outerwear",
body_outerwear_quilted_red_cardinal = "A majestic quilted outfit with just the right amount of poofiness.",

DISTINGUISHED
catcoonhat_trapper_rooster = "Trapper Hat",    
catcoonhat_trapper_rooster = "This trapper hat is soft and cozy, but the ends don't seem to tie up anymore.",    

catcoonhat_trapperup_rooster = "Tied Trapper Hat",
catcoonhat_trapperup_rooster = "This trapper hat appears to have been permanently tied up. Luckily it looks stylish that way.",

ELEGANT
perdling_rooster = "Rooslet",    
perdling_rooster = "If you wanted a bouncy rooster companion by your side, then you're in cluck!",

EVENT
body_dancer_dragon = "Lucky Beast Outfit",            
body_dancer_dragon = "All ready for a spectacular performance!",            

body_dancer_lion = "Lucky Beast Attire",
body_dancer_lion = "The perfect outfit for a dance or two.",

body_pj_silk_teal_jade = "Silk Pajamas",
body_pj_silk_teal_jade = "Luxurious PJs in a handsome 'doydoy teal'.",

body_silkbrocade_coat_green_laurel = "Silk Brocade Coat",
body_silkbrocade_coat_green_laurel = "A silken brocade coat in a lovely 'willful green' shade.",

feet_slippers_rooster_white_pure = "Clucky Slippers",
feet_slippers_rooster_white_pure = "Slip your feet into some fluffy, comfy chicken slippers.",

LOYAL
winterhat_rooster = "Clucky Winter Hat",
winterhat_rooster = "This winter hat is strangely reminiscent of a small feathered friend.",

Also, skin images:

Spoiler

catcoonhat_trapper_rooster.png catcoonhat_trapperup_rooster.png perdling_rooster_builder.png winterhat_rooster.png

And the new loyalty redemption background:

Spoiler

thankyou_lunar.png

EDIT #2:  New loading screens for the Year of the Gobbler event:

Spoiler

bg_image1.png

bg_image2.png

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 10

36 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

Winter Hat and Cat Cap skins?... I get that skins are just for fun, but why are so many being added for items you won't use after the first winter?

It would be amazing to have a skin for an item like the Tam o' Shanter, but I'm not sure on how they would make skins for dropped items like that. 

Anyways, always nice to see some neat new cosmetics. 

• Like 3

All looks fine and engaging, the giblet is too cute to live (and everybody on the server, me included, salivates just by looking at it), but nothing drops for me.

Also, it was WES ALL ALONG!

thankyou_lunar.png.1bae4ca7fbd89d0b4ae52

PS Is it just me or the actual droppable skins look very much Eastern European rather than from the Far East? I know I've got to get the spiffy ones no matter what. Does anyone know if they're going to drop only for a limited time? @Chris1488?

• Like 9