Chris1488

All Released Skins (as of now)

2,717 posts in this topic

Just now, The Curator said:

It is always amusing when people say they are firefighters while waving around a burning torch.

Can you take a hint and stop commenting or act mature, people hope for these skins and sometimes JOKE about it.

like this JOKE.

"ros sknz r gting rlesed"

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Curator said:

It is always amusing when people say they are firefighters while waving around a burning torch.

Remember Curator, you are a guest on this forum just like everyone else. And a guest doesn't act foolish now, does he? Keep your aggravations to yourself...

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris1488 said:

For a change of discussion, I wonder when the Metheus puzzle is gonna end?

It will never end.

It is the centre of all life in the Don't Starve world

Plus Klei wants to jumpscare us with Wilsun

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

For a change of discussion, I wonder when the Metheus puzzle is gonna end?

June 01 (if I remember well from the A New Reign ending beta preview trailer or-what-was-the-name-of-it) - that probably is the date Metheus puzzle ends and/or preview of new content will be shown/new content goes live - the stuff shown in glimpses after finishing Metheus. 2 weeks and we will know if 'clues' from said video were valid (or just "ghost hunt"/wishful thinking).

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

 June 01 (if I remember well from the A New Reign ending beta preview trailer or-what-was-the-name-of-it) - that probably is the date Metheus puzzle ends and/or preview of new content will be shown/new content goes live - the stuff shown in glimpses after finishing Metheus. 2 weeks and we will know if 'clues' from said video were valid (or just "ghost hunt"/wishful thinking).

Tbh I think our minds are just making up dates with the blocks, it's not Klei at all if it wasn't hidden well...

Ive also gotten used to the Curator already

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, t1morino88eex said:

Well, new skins

 

2i137Fv.jpg

I think it's a bug fix for the Wilson Triumphant skin , when used emotes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FuriousBr said:

I think it's a bug fix for the Wilson Triumphant skin , when used emotes

I think he spotted a alchemy engine skin nick named "pod?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeklo said:

Pod > Space > Oxygen Not Included leaving alpha

Maybe, maybe not

An EA Loyal would be pretty awesome, though it might make some (or a lot of) people angry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

An EA Loyal would be pretty awesome, though it might make some (or a lot of) people angry

Can't get more angrier tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, t1morino88eex said:

Can't get more angrier tbh

Hey, at least it's not the Metheus puzzle.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

An EA Loyal would be pretty awesome, though it might make some (or a lot of) people angry

>Alchemy engine skin

I'm a very big angery.

Just now, Sketched_Philo said:

Hey, at least it's not the Metheus puzzle.

>Walking cane skin + chest skin

It was sort've worth the pain of having to do it 4 times.

Edited by GiddyGuy
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well game got updated, but no update thread. There's a new form for toadstoal, a dark form, some new items, craftable giants statues, a new hat, a new sleeping bomb and some other stuff.

 

-edit- too bad I can't start a new game since the update.

 

fJi8iKH.png

Edited by t1morino88eex
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, t1morino88eex said:

Well game got updated, but no update thread. There's a new form for toadstoal, a dark form, some new items, craftable giants statues, a new hat, a new sleeping bomb and some other stuff.

 

-edit- too bad I can't start a new game since the update.

can you show some pics about new items

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, t1morino88eex said:

Well game got updated, but no update thread. There's a new form for toadstoal, a dark form, some new items, craftable giants statues, a new hat, a new sleeping bomb and some other stuff.

 

-edit- too bad I can't start a new game since the update.

Mind posting a pic? Put it in the spoilers, naturally. But now you've got me curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Zeklo said:
Spoiler

AU6locO.png

"This pod uses space-age printing technology to perform unspace-age alchemy. How stylish!"

*Psst!* Spoiler it m9!

Edited by ImDaMisterL
spoilered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoilered and added info about the rarity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

"This pod uses space-age printing technology to perform unspace-age alchemy. How stylish!"

Tbh, I wish it was a skin for the portal you could choose before starting your server ;__;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

*Psst!* Spoiler it m9!

That's quite pointless in a thread called "All Released Skins"

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

An EA Loyal would be pretty awesome, though it might make some (or a lot of) people angry

Teach them the ways of being abreeable.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GiddyGuy said:

That's quite pointless in a thread called "All Released Skins"

But it's not released...yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's a lot of notifications  what did i miss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now