All Released Skins (as of now)

43 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

I like how you say that after I say the Rose Collection's coming to Steam in the future.

:V

Yes actually you are one of the people doing it, multiple times. But to ease your egocentricity this,

10 hours ago, t0panka said:

Guys don't worry lantern/staff skins coming soon .)

was the factor that turned the habit into a trend.

If the post is talking about people doing something, and you are one of the people doing that thing, what exactly is the merit to making a comment where you point that out. Or is there some new internet fad where people state an obvious fact and it is meant to be some kind of wildly clever retort. Alright, here it comes.

Your post contains words. 

#BurnsSoSickTheyNeverLeaveTheHospital

so i'm guessing lantern and staff skins aren't actually confirmed to come and t0panka is just trying to shut us up for wanting skins

Right?

EDIT: i don't read through threads apparently. hope lantern skins pop up soon, it's one of the best light items that you can get very, very, VERY early game

Edited by Palecwsmalec1

2 hours ago, The Curator said:

Yes actually you are one of the people doing it, multiple times. But to ease your egocentricity this,

If the post is talking about people doing something, and you are one of the people doing that thing, what exactly is the merit to making a comment where you point that out. Or is there some new internet fad where people state an obvious fact and it is meant to be some kind of wildly clever retort. Alright, here it comes.

Except for the whole people posting the code for lanterns have skin compatibility, but that would take you actually reading through the thread and not just popping in for an opportunity to complain.

• Like 20

On 5/11/2017 at 4:57 AM, The Curator said:

Please. I don't know how many times people try to get you to behave like an adult but please, do not start something in this thread. Your point may be valid but just being rude about it is silly. If you want conflict you can head to 4chan, yeah?

Edited by Mikeadatrix
can't say (t)wat
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Please. I don't know how many times people try to get you to behave like an adult but please, do not start something in this thread. Your point may be valid but just being rude about it is silly. If you want conflict you can head to 4chan, yeah?

It is always amusing when people say they are firefighters while waving around a burning torch.

• Like 2

Just now, The Curator said:

It is always amusing when people say they are firefighters while waving around a burning torch.

Can you take a hint and stop commenting or act mature, people hope for these skins and sometimes JOKE about it.

like this JOKE.

"ros sknz r gting rlesed"

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, The Curator said:

Remember Curator, you are a guest on this forum just like everyone else. And a guest doesn't act foolish now, does he? Keep your aggravations to yourself...

• Like 3

I thought you guys were commenting about skins or something and I come back to... this.

Get back on topic, ignore The Curator. I'm not about to see my thread get locked over something as menial as this. End of discussion.

For a change of discussion, I wonder when the Metheus puzzle is gonna end?

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Chris1488 said:

It will never end.

It is the centre of all life in the Don't Starve world

Plus Klei wants to jumpscare us with Wilsun

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

June 01 (if I remember well from the A New Reign ending beta preview trailer or-what-was-the-name-of-it) - that probably is the date Metheus puzzle ends and/or preview of new content will be shown/new content goes live - the stuff shown in glimpses after finishing Metheus. 2 weeks and we will know if 'clues' from said video were valid (or just "ghost hunt"/wishful thinking).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

June 01 (if I remember well from the A New Reign ending beta preview trailer or-what-was-the-name-of-it) - that probably is the date Metheus puzzle ends and/or preview of new content will be shown/new content goes live - the stuff shown in glimpses after finishing Metheus. 2 weeks and we will know if 'clues' from said video were valid (or just "ghost hunt"/wishful thinking).

Tbh I think our minds are just making up dates with the blocks, it's not Klei at all if it wasn't hidden well...

Ive also gotten used to the Curator already

• Like 4