sit down and have art time with wathgrithr

(The following is not under production; these are only fake screenshots I made.)

Have you ever wanted to date Wigfrid? Well today is your lucky day, everyone

56c89e24af723_dateher.thumb.png.e1dce381

Romance in Valhalla: a Wigfrid Dating Sim gives you the opportunity to interact with your favorite pseudo-viking babe! Give her meat, make her laugh, make her angry--have fun alongside this majestic valkyrie.

You can select one of three protagonists to romance Wigfrid!

56c89e1d3a374_dateher5.gif.5769f7130ed58

Be wary; the character you select changes your dialogue and outcome of the story as you go along. Pick whichever character you think suits you best!

56c89df47e91b_dateher1.thumb.png.c1837c2

You start the game trapped on a massive, mysterious island where a lot of things can go wrong! As you are trying your best to find ways to survive, Wigfrid extends her hand out to help you and survive with you!

56c89dfd114d2_dateher2.thumb.png.48f64c5

As you collect things through the game, you can give them to her as gifts to boost your Affection points! The more points you have, the more chapters and side stories you unlock.

56c89e0b58ca0_dateher3.thumb.png.e153cbe

Side stories are related to the main storyline, but act more as fillers. Still, they serve as opportunities to rack up more Affection with Wigfrid!

56c89e1927c32_dateher4.thumb.png.7bf2d6c

BONUS: Shipwrecked chapter can be available to you POST-GAME!

Don't miss your chance to woo the warrior princess of the island!

(Ok so this took a SUPER LONG TIME and I added more detail to it than I thought I would. Oops. As you can see, I am not a graphic design genius and know next to nothing about designing dating sims, but I really wanted to give it a try. Again, THIS IS NOT A REAL THING . This is probably the last you'll see of this ;u; )

• Like 14

These ideas are great. I think (if this actually turns into a production of the game) you should be able to unlock more characters (to play as or to date).

I had to use printscreen to read the profiles ^^'

Still, they "serve" as opportunities to rack up more Affection with Wigfrid!

I couldn't help but think of that as a pun XD

• Like 2

I'd love to see this. I'd play the **** out of it, and then do a big Let's Play and do all the Wesfrid things. <33333 My commentary would be nothing but incoherent d'awwing and squealing.

This thing really screams Hunnie Pop to me, but that may just be because that's the only experience I have with dating sims. And by experience, I just mean watching other people play. :v

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Dragara said:

This thing really screams Hunnie Pop to me, but that may just be because that's the only experience I have with dating sims. And by experience, I just mean watching other people play. :v

Just... ok, if anyone makes this an actual game, just please, for the love of Maxwell, don't make it like Hunnie Pop -_-

• Like 4

Oh man, those Grue!Wes designs are legit creepy. I am very impressed. (And just a little spooked.)

I'm also impressed with how well you draw in iScribble! I'm impressed with your art in general because it's awesome, don't get me wrong, but the fact that you can make awesome art in iScribble is extra impressive!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dragara said:

Oh man, those Grue!Wes designs are legit creepy. I am very impressed. (And just a little spooked.)

I'm also impressed with how well you draw in iScribble! I'm impressed with your art in general because it's awesome, don't get me wrong, but the fact that you can make awesome art in iScribble is extra impressive!

sen p a i.... pl e a s e........my hea r t.........thank you.................................

• Like 2