problem resolved.

Try

AddRecipe ("insp", {GLOBAL.Ingredient("cutreeds", 1), GLOBAL.Ingredient("flint", 1), GLOBAL.Ingredient("rocks", 1)}, GLOBAL.RECIPETABS.REFINE, GLOBAL.TECH.NONE, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, "images/inventoryimages/insp.xml", "insp.tex") 

Edited by Muche

3 hours ago, Muche said:

Try

AddRecipe ("insp", {GLOBAL.Ingredient("cutreeds", 1), GLOBAL.Ingredient("flint", 1), GLOBAL.Ingredient("rocks", 1)}, GLOBAL.RECIPETABS.REFINE, GLOBAL.TECH.NONE, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, "images/inventoryimages/insp.xml", "insp.tex") 

I have, and when I do the game won't load up for some reason. D:
I'll try again when I get off work.

Edited by FelixTheJudge

8 hours ago, Muche said:

Try

Still caused the game to crash. same error.

[00:02:06]: WARNING! Could not find region 'FROMNUM' from atlas 'FROMNUM'. Is the region specified in the atlas?
[00:02:06]: Looking for default texture '' from atlas 'FROMNUM'.
[00:02:06]: images/inventoryimages.xml

crash.png

6 minutes ago, Muche said:

There is no gold prefab. Changing gold to goldnugget in the expi recipe fixed the crash when opening the crafting toolbar.

I have also added all_clients_require_mod = true into modmain.

Thank you, I had a feeling it was expi but I couldn't figure out where. I fixed another crash I was having after noticing a mistake in the insp prefab. Thank you for your help.