Rhymes With Play! Dev Cast Ep. 74 - Don't Starve Together: Trade Inn Incoming

Join the Klei team this Thursday, February 11th at 3:30 PM PST on our weekly Twitch Dev Cast where we will be showing off the Don't Starve Together's upcoming Trade Inn for the first time. We will also be unveiling the "Chester" for DST's caves and ruins!

Times:

6:30 PM ET (East)

5:30 PM CT (Central)

4:30 PM MT (Mountain)

Where Is It?

On our official Twitch channel here:
http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

When Is It?

Thursday, February 11th at 3:30 PM PST. Here's a handy tool to figure out what time that means for you:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com

So the orginator Chester and the userper (but pretty neat) Packim Baggins and now caves "Chester"... 

3 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

If it's even Chester.

O__O

I call a slug or worm or something to that effect that can be given glowberries on full moons turns it into a light-emitting sentient chest but reduces storage space...

O__O

Introducing:

My Little Spelunking Buddy!

17 hours ago, JanH said:

Join the Klei team this Thursday, February 11th at 3:30 PM PST on our weekly Twitch Dev Cast where we will be showing off the Don't Starve Together's upcoming Trade Inn for the first time. We will also be unveiling the "Chester" for DST's caves and ruins!

Times:

6:30 PM ET (East)

5:30 PM CT (Central)

4:30 PM MT (Mountain)

Where Is It?

On our official Twitch channel here:
http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

When Is It?

Thursday, February 11th at 3:30 PM PST. Here's a handy tool to figure out what time that means for you:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com

Can you please include Greenwich Mean Time? I am tired of constantly converting! We don't all live in the North Americas!

30 minutes ago, MycoLogical said:

Introducing:

My Little Spelunking Buddy!

Can you please include Greenwich Mean Time? I am tired of constantly converting! We don't all live in the North Americas!

True but ... 3:30 PM PST is the same for looooooong time .)

• Developer
52 minutes ago, MycoLogical said:

Sounds reasonable to me! I asked Jan and he says he'll include UTC starting next week.

15 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Can it still become ice and shadow versions of itself?

The caves chester that has been in since caves beta started couldn't (I tried and was sadly disappointed, spent a lot of time getting those 9 blue gems, too T-T), hopefully that won't be the case with whatever new "chester" they're introducing

13 hours ago, Asparagus said:

So the orginator Chester and the userper (but pretty neat) Packim Baggins and now caves "Chester"... 

16 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

If it's even Chester.

O__O

I call a slug or worm or something to that effect that can be given glowberries on full moons turns it into a light-emitting sentient chest but reduces storage space...

I never die from darkness...well only when I lag on the server ;-;...but anyway that sounds like a pretty useless transformation.

• Developer
On 11/2/2016 at 5:28 AM, Asparagus said:

So... kinda like a Lavae... but with storage space, and no heat?

I really hope they change the number of items needed to 5 or 6, maybe 6 cause evil number or something? xD

O_O         O_O

Archived