Wilbur the Wrangler

The thing is , Wilco doesen't seem like a monkey name , wilbur will probably stick , unless the mods are REALLY into this idea.

Though if you need a different name , William seems appropriate

At some point I was thinking that, but no. It has a personal issue stuck on that name I don't want to see. Plus it seems too "normal" in my opinion.

I was actually on the fence with the names Wilbur and Wyatt. It was an issue with the name fitting the character as well. Wyatt seemed a too serious of a name and Wilbur sounded more "playful" in which I understand why they named the monkey so.

My Wilbur, I guess, is like a monkey, his back-story characteristics is that he wild and mischievous.

Or there can be 2 Wilburs just for the lulz? You know, "Monkey see, Monkey do"?

I don't know, We'll see. ;)

Edited by FaithSDK

Alrighty ladies and gentlemen under the curse of that beezlebub, Maxwell,

Before everyone starts nipping at my heels about my character suggestion's name. I have had two others in mind when I was contemplating over them. The second and third runner ups.

If and when I'd have to change his name, which would fit better?

Wyatt or Wade? Or leave Wilbur for now.

Reason, why please.

Edited by FaithSDK

You guys are just listing names... Are you even thinking if it'd fit? Not all characters just get a name randomly tossed on them. Some actually have a meaning to them, even if it's a small reason or insignificant to the character itself.

Thanks for the support, guys! :)

You guys are just listing names... Are you even thinking if it'd fit? Not all characters just get a name randomly tossed on them. Some actually have a meaning to them, even if it's a small reason or insignificant to the character itself.

Thanks for the support, guys! :)

Waarrar

Waban

Wachiru

Waclaw

Wade

Wadley

Wadsworth

Wadud

Wagner

Whhab

Wahid

Wahkan

Wahshee

Wahtsake

Wai

Warrack

Warrick

Warton

Watkins

Watford

Wayamba: means Turtle

Webley

Welborne

Weldon

Wentworth

Wesley....

I love the sprites , i Want drawing skills. but... yeah...

Honestly , if its a cowboy name , and some of the characters will have strange names , I think the name "Wild" would work , sinse its a videogame , wolfgang isn't really much of a name either , but Wild could basically be what maxwell calls him. Wade is also a cool name too.

Edited by TylerTheDragon

I love the sprites , i Want drawing skills. but... yeah...

Honestly , if its a cowboy name , and some of the characters will have strange names , I think the name "Wild" would work , sinse its a videogame , wolfgang isn't really much of a name either , but Wild could basically be what maxwell calls him. Wade is also a cool name too.

But Wolfgang is an actual name as well as all the others.

*sigh* Forget I brought up the name thing... it's pointless trying to explain over and over.

This is him without is hat. I'll add this one to the main post later as my phone isn't cooperating with me right now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1979[/ATTACH]

Well how about Wyatt? I think it's a good name. It's from the West, a well known sherrif had it (Wyatt Earp) and it fits into all the other W's in DS. Wild is an adjective, not really a name (altough this is a game).

Yeah, It was really down to Wilbur, Wyatt, and Wade. Just leave it as Wilbur for now, but if you want you can call him either of the other two you can.

A phablet?

Comphablet. :B It's some weird out of country electronic thing. It's bugs out a lot.