[H] Elegant Scorching Satchel [W] Keys or Keys with elegant

I want to at least 10 keys. The deal is similar to the example that the less are not accepted. I'm waiting for good offers. -SOLD for 15 keys.

Dedicated to all the naive and greedy people.
A lot of talk, but in fact that's how things are ...
On trading floor already sold 2 backpack around $ 38-40
Thank you all for your attention.

IN2B8bA4mJE.jpg

tNfZ2M8Jzcw.jpg

SLam8q46OcQ.jpg

4 hours ago, lionking102 said:

Wow... Some people really want to make huge profit with some of the new stuff. It´s rare ok, but that is not the fun of traiding any more... at least for me.

I so agree. Just because it's new and fancy doesn't mean "TAKE MY CASH". I really hope Trade Inn comes today........ We need to fix this soon.

5 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

I so agree. Just because it's new and fancy doesn't mean "TAKE MY CASH". I really hope Trade Inn comes today........ We need to fix this soon.

Trading Inn will most likely be released on Thursday as all skin related updates are released that day.

No offense to klei or and their design to this, some people like it, but i really dont. In my opinion most of the other packs look better than this one(once again, pls dont smite me klei) but its new and people want it for their collections. It really shouldnt be worth 10 keys

5 hours ago, 772911_1452795010 said:

No offense to klei or and their design to this, some people like it, but i really dont. In my opinion most of the other packs look better than this one(once again, pls dont smite me klei) but its new and people want it for their collections. It really shouldnt be worth 10 keys

You're right.. They should be 20.

7 hours ago, 772911_1452795010 said:

It's funny that those who say this are usually the ones who don't have it. Would you trade it 1:1 with 'most of the other packs' when you get it?

So wait. Let me get this straight.

You want 10 keys + an elegant just for 1 elegant item?

I don't know if you had gotten that satchel from that kind of deal, but if you did, sounds like you got swindled, because that's just insane.

8 minutes ago, False said:

It's funny that those who say this are usually the ones who don't have it. Would you trade it 1:1 with 'most of the other packs' when you get it?

This is true, however, I believe an addition of ten keys seems a little crazy.

1 minute ago, Weirdobob said:

This is true, however, I believe an addition of ten keys seems a little crazy.

Regarding the price, I might agree. But judging by the fact that the bag is so rare at this moment, he really does not have many competitors.

One thing to note, though, is that the price he screenshoted was on the day of the new skin release, so it was much hotter then than now.

On 9/2/2016 at 10:37 PM, KirigayaKotaro said:

Dedicated to all the naive and greedy people.
A lot of talk, but in fact that's how things are ...
On trading floor already sold 2 backpack around $ 38-40
Thank you all for your attention

Even if that is how things are, it is still a fact you're trying to get the highest amount of profit from this situation. There is already a huge market settled in between the CS:GO and TF2 communities, we do not need more.

7 hours ago, KirigayaKotaro said:

Talking nonsense. I sold at a price at which to sell many, besides many have sold even more expensive. No one will never sell things cheaper, if they are more expensive. And I am sure that 70% Dont starve become as a giant turn things like TF2 and CS: GO and DotA 2

By the time you updated the original post none of the bags had sold on the marketplace. Now, the most expensive one sold for $34.50, but the price has also been as low as $19.98. You are very lucky to have sold at such a high price, yes, but please don't make things up.

On 2/11/2016 at 1:19 PM, False said:

Actually I'd take a Beef, Rabbit, and Smallbird bag over the scorching satchel any day

Archived