Wigfrigate

9 hours ago, Ackzay said:

I thought this was going to be about wigfrid not being able to consume coffee yet everyone else can....

8 hours ago, SirBuizelton said:

Maybe now everyone can stop complaining about Wigfrid being "so ridiculously overpowered". I'd consider this a hefty indirect nerf.

I've only heard of coffee

12 minutes ago, SapphireBullets said:

One of the big problems for Wigfrid players is that she can't consume some really useful items such as Ice or Mushrooms.

TBH other then Coffe i don't really see a reason for that being bad. Cause here is the thing because you'r Wigfrid you can easily get yourself Blue Gems from the Mc Tusk huntingparty in RoG what means you can easily make BLue Amulets up the wahzoo for Summer. Same with Ice even if it would be nice of her to eat it i can also just make the Icehat and don't worry about Overheating.

That being said this only applys to RoG worlds and since i haven't played her in SW yet i can't say to much about it. Although i wonder can she eat Chevice? Because if so then you just need some Fish for cooling her down.

12 hours ago, Quyzbuk said:

When I think companion driven boats I think of the DS cast sitting on a boat, then a >60 sanity Willow hops on. Instant viking funeral.

And then you can hear all of them scream while driving off burning in the distance, with the Willow just staring into the distance, smiling.

Willow.png.271a71e75069ea3d9fd163c36e4ec

SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID

Archived